The Fight.

Book kid suddenly punches one of the two bullies, and he falls to the ground. Book kid then elbows the other one to the ground, and he kicks both of them while they're down. He basically just kicked both of their butts in one fell swoop.

(TIME SKIP)

(AT THE LOCKERS NEAR THE END OF THE DAY)
Near the lockers I saw that kid again. He looked pretty neutral, like there was nothing on his mind at all, just a completely blank slate. I started walking over to him to ask him about the fight. "Hey, that thing you started at the caf was pretty intense." I said. He looked puzzled. "Ohhhh, yeah, that. It happens all the time." He admitted. "Ouch". "Yeah." We went back and forth about the fight until the bell rang. "Oops gotta go, thanks for the chit chat though" I blurted out, leaving before he could say anything back.

(TIME SKIP, AT NIGHT AT THE HOUSE)

I suddenly get up to get my PJs on, and I remember something. I never got his name. Oh well, I'll just ask tomorrow.

END OF CHAPTER.

A/n: hi! That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and everything in-between! It's back. Idk why I got the sudden motivation to come back to this. But I did. Sorry for the short chapter though. I'll be back next chapter, bye!