Shut the Fuck Up Tiffany

Darren's POV

Damn. She's passed out still. I thought for sure she would be awake by now. The aspirin is still on the table, the water is overflowed from the melted ice, and vessel is done playing.

"Why was she at the strip club anyway?" I mumbled to myself, "Why was I there?". Her mother was such a nice person, she would be coming back any day now, right? I just needed a break from everything. So what do I do? I go to the one place where there's no kids and amazing women. What do I find? My teenage step daughter, who was supposedly "missing". Sighing, I grab the drink, and make my way downstairs.

I grabbed a random CD from Jada's room after refilling the cup. Pressing play, I sat the cup down and two new pills.

For a second, I just stood across the room lost in thought about the last couple of days. Jada will be so relieved that she's back. A surprise is just what she needs right now. Yeah, she'll love it.

Tiffany's POV

Lights. Lights! The question is why are both lights on? "Raise it up! Like a banner." I smiled to myself, I love this song. Suddenly, the only thing I could think about was my head. I let out a cannibal corpse scream.

Darren came running in, telling me that there was medicine on the bedside table and to calm down. "Just take the aspirin and go to sleep." He answered my confused with.

"Why..how did I get here?" I just remembered being grinded on by Kat? Kandy?... Karly! Yeah that was all I remembered. "I only remember being at the club, if you know what I mean." I giggled. "I'll tell you after we surprise Jada. Just get some sleep now." Darren said. So I laid back and the clock was the last thing I saw before closing my eyes for the final time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up again, my headache was gone so that's good, I guess. I looked at the clock and it said 1pm. Wait. Where's Darren? Whatever I guess I should take a shower, I smell like alcohol and sex. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom.

After my shower I got my laptop out and started to scroll through my favourite website; Pornhub.com.

I heard the front door close but right now I don't give a fucking fuck about who it is. I could hear steps coming up the stairs and then my door opened.

"Dude I understand that you don't like me, but you don't have to scar me forever." They didn't didn't seem to acknowledge my existence.

Then Dylan started to take his shirt off. Oh no. "GUYS I HOPE YOU NOTICE THAT IM HERE AND THIS IS MY ROOM!" I yelled seeming to startle them. "OMG!" Jada said and Dylan was blushing very hard. Jada jumps down from Dylan and runs over to hug me.

"Fuck Tiffany. Where the fuck were you?! We were all fucking worried about you and fuck. I was so worried." She said in on big breath beside my ear. I was still in her tight embrace. I watched Dylan from over her shoulder, he showed a sad smile and that's when I noticed the warm liquid pouring from her eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here now that's all that matters." I tried to calm her down. "But you were gone for a week and I could barely do anything without having you on my mind and I know that I never really liked you but when I was away from you I couldn't bare it. " She said. "I couldn't BEAR being in the wild either." I tried to lighten the mood.

"Shut the fuck up Tiffany." she said jokingly. I laughed lightly at her attempt to cheer up some. Wrong move. Her eyes instantly filled with anger. "What the fuck!" she shoved me and I stumbled back some. "You think you're so fucking funny but this isn't a fucking joke." I looked back to see Dylan concerned. "I couldn't open my eyes without crying because any-fucking-thing could've happen to you. For days Tiffany, for so many days, I couldn't do anything without thinking about you and you fucking laugh." Before I could even explain her fist connected with my shoulder. "Jada just-" "Just what?Just fucking what? huh faggot."

I felt tears brimming in my eyes but quickly blinked them away. "Okay Jada I think you should go." Dylan tried to help me up, but Jada shoved me back down. "What the fuck. Why are you helping this slut?" tears, again made their way to cheeks. "Jada." Dylan stated with a slight warning in his voice.

She looked straight into his eyes for a couple seconds, glanced at me, then stormed out, slamming the door in the process.

Dylan sighed a looked at me. I shed a couple tears. "You okay?" I nodded. "I know that I shouldn't have ran away. Can you just go, I need time alone." I said. "Okay, I guess but if you need me, you know where I am." he said and made his way out the room.

Before, I noticed the sun was setting and my eyes were raw from tears. "Okay, we can do this." I reassured myself before opening my bedroom door.