⚝𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙎𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙎𝙜𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙎𝙎

NEW YORK
1:39 PM
AK'S POV.

NEW YORK1:39 PMAK'S POV

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS after finding out my grandpa had cancer and these past few days have been horrible. Nothing crazy has went on but, It's just so hard living with the fact that I know my grandpa will be gone soon and it's nothing I can do about it but just deal with it.

My mom has been out of it. It seems like she's losing her mind. We all are but mom isn't very good at masking herself like Camrin and I are. She hasn't been talking, barely eating and or hasn't to work. All she does is frantically clean and go visit grandpa in the hospital.

She hasn't even asked us how we felt or tried to console us. When we try to console her it's like she's not even paying attention to us. I don't really blame her because i'm already going through it about losing him but she's about to lose her father. Somebody who was always good to her and raised her, her entire life.

I couldn't imagine what she's going through. I'd be terrified as well.

I sighed as I started a live video on Instagram. Immediately, thousands of people joined. I just stared, boredly, reading different comments that rolled in, "Hi guys." I chewed my gum. I squinted my eyes and rolled them, seeing doaK trolls.

Melanie joined, asking me where I was at. I let out a laugh, "You fed." I said, "But nah.." I flipped the camera, showing I was at Jenn's, Tata's and Kyle's video shoot. "They filming a music video for On Gang." I showed the live all of them in nurse and doctor outfits. "They look so cute." I smiled.

This video shoot was suppose to be a few days ago but Jenn kept convincing them to push it back so she could spend time with me. Over these past few days it's like we literally live at the Gazebo with the pond.

I squinted my eyes at the comments, "Why i'm not in the video?" I repeated the question. I shrugged, "They asked me but I'm not really up for it. Like i'm not in the mood." I said truthfully.

"Tell Jenny you said hi?" I laughed, "Yeah. I gotchu whenever she's not so busy." I said.

My eyes lit up seeing that Setty had joined. I don't care how Camrin and him feel towards each other right now, that's my cousin. "Hey Setty! I miss you!" I cheesed. He commented a greet back and soon left.

"Where's Cblu?" Somebody asked. I shrugged, "Not even gon cap to you, I don't even know like." I said. My eyes scammed the comments, "Why you fight that girl?" I read, "Ion wanna talk about it. It's over now." I played with my hair.

"Yeah my son on that!" Sheik came up behind me, getting in my live. I laughed, putting him all the way in the camera, "Lemme see dat." He grabbed my phone out my grasp, spitting in the process.