Intro

[PLAYING OPENING SONG: BEN 10 OMNIVERSE INTRO]

Showing a green light energy show up then the Takayama Brothers appeared in split screen as they slam their Omnitrix as green light developed on them.

BEN 10! 
He's a kid, and he wants to have fun!

Showing Genji as Feedback and he was smirk at the camera as Feedback charged his electricity.

But when you need a Superhero, he gets the job done!

Showing Benji as Heatblast flying with his flame blast from his hand like a rocket before show Genji as Four Arms jump in action before he slam the ground and created a explosion quake..

BEN 10!
With a Device that he wears on his arm! He can change his shape and saved the world from harm!

Showning Shockquatch as he created the electricity around the area before show Benji pose with the Ultimatrix then show Swampfire, Humungousaur, Spider-Monkey, and Big Chill in split screens.

When trouble's taking place!

Showing Upchuck jump around the area while Rath watch it before he was angry shout.

He gets right in it's face!
BEN 10!

Showing Genji running with a smile then show Heatblast, XLR8, Four Arms, and DiamondHead in split screen.

When lives are on the line!

Then last scene showing Genji with his alien on left side then Benji with his alien on right side as they look at eachother.

It's Hero Time!
BEN 10!

Showing the ending scene cut to black with Omnitrix activation sound before showing the titles.

BEN 10: THE ALIEN HERO DUO OF MARVEL COMIC!