Falling in Love

"You mean he wants to host a party?" I said, holding my hand out as if i were weighing something in my palm. Everyone had gathered around the large table in the conference room to await further instruction from Kunikida.

"It appears that way. We're not sure why he's choosing to be so hospitable, but its Mori. Chances are, he's got something else up his sleeve," Kunikida adjusted his glasses that hung loosely from the bridge of his nose.

I turned my head to Dazai. He looked particularly agitated, and i had a few guesses as to why. Not only had we been interrupted, but it was due to his former boss. Despite him having escaped the clutches of the port mafia, it was safe to say that he still harbored a deep hatred for the pedophilic man.

"When is it supposed to take place?" Atsushi lifted his head up to ask. He had been slouched with his eyes focused on his twiddling thumbs.

"Tonight," the blonde sighed heavily.

"Alright then. We should start our preparations," Dazai said, lifting himself off his chair.

~~~

(Kirikos outfit/hairstyle)

It was a mistake to let Yosano choose my outfit. Sure, it was white and frilly and all things princess, but it was also revealing. My thighs were thoroughly exposed, as were my shoulders. I had thigh high tights to match, paired with the same brown boots i had worn to the festival.

i tied off the braid that was on only one side of my head, letting it fall over my shoulder. I took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door. To no surprise, Dazai was impatiently waiting for me right outside.

"Took you long enough," He mumbled. He finally looked up from is phone, and he froze. I watched his eyes wander from my face, to my chest, down to my legs. Suddenly, I felt self conscious. What did he think? Was the dress not modest enough for his liking?

"Kiriko," He breathed out. He didnt give me time to react before his hands were around my cheeks, pulling me into a deep kiss.

i happily returned the sentiment, kissing him back with just as much desire hidden between my lips.