Chapter Two:

"I found the boys!" Niall cried out, as Louis, then Zayn, then Liam dragging Harry into the room. Harry looked exhausted. "So you have. And is he okay?" Marie asked, pointing to Harry. "Yeah, he's just really tired... He pulled an all nighter. And then Louis forced him to look at all of the outfits Lou tried on..." Liam said, trying to stand Harry upright, but Harry wouldn't let him. "Yeah... He fell asleep at one point and I had to splash him in the face with water just to wake him up... That's when we got kicked out of the store..." Louis said, smiling. "Where did you get water in a store?"  Marie asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer. "We went to Walmart, they had buckets... and sinks..." Louis started. "Nevermind, I get the picture." Marie said before he could finish. A image of Louis getting kicked out of Walmart flashed through her mind. And she grinned. "What?" Zayn asked. Seeing the grin on Marie's face. "Nothing..." she replied hastily. The boys looked at one another, still wondering. Suddenly there was a thump. They all turned to Harry who was lying in a heap on the ground. "Oops... I let go of him..." Liam said, clearly embarrased. All of the remaining standing boys went and picked up Harry. They carried him over to Maries bed and dropped him on it. He didn't seem to care. "Hey! That's my bed!" she cried. "Hey! That's my Harry!" Louis cried out as well. He didn't care that there was now a curly headed 19 year old on Marie's bed. Neither did the rest of the boys. Liam smiled at Marie. She smiled back, but she was still kind of annoyed. "So are you going to explain why you're raiding my house or not?!" she asked. Louis turned to her, annoyed at her annoyance. "You're birthday! Duh!" he said. "Oh! So you guys just randomly know when someone's birthday is, and you randomly know how to get to their house?!" she asked. Not satisfied with their answer. "Lou, we should give her a better explanation of why we're here." Liam said calmly. "Yeah..." Zayn said, "It all happened last week." Zayn said.