5

A couple of moths pass by and awkward occurrences happen like sapnap accidentally waking in on Kaylen changing and other stuff like that.

They grown closer. Like a lot closer. People on the outside wouldn't have been able to tell they only knew each other for a couple of months. They would've thought years.

But they still didn't tell kaylen that they were dating or even that they all liked her, she didn't tell them how she felt about them either.

Luckily they did tell her who they were. Like their jobs as streamers.

. . .

Karl quietly tip toes into Kaylen's room and picks her up while she sleeping. It was about 3 am

Kaylen not realizing what is happening just went into Karl's chest.

She finally becomes aware of what is happening "what are you doing?" The girl asks him

"Shh" he replies

And so she did.

He puts her in the car and ask gets in the rest of the boys we're also in there. As they finally got a car big enough to fit all of them at one time.

"Where are we going?" Kaylen asks again

"You'll see" sapnap speaks up.

"You can go back to sleep. It will be a while" clay tells Kaylen

She listed and fell asleep again.

Alex POV

We are going to Oregon. I've heard kaylen talk about how tulips are her favorite flowers and there is a field of them mixed with other flowers there. I want it to be a surprise for her. However it would take 4 day of travel to get there from Florida because she also mentioned she wanted to go on a road trip across the country. It would actually take 43 hours but with eating, sleeping and other pit stops it would take about 4 days.

It was 8:37am so we've been on the road for about 5 hours.

Soon Kaylen wakes up and starts looking around her surroundings.

"You hungry?" George asks her

She nods

"What do you feel like?" He adds on

"Mmm fruit" she decides

He thinks for a while thinking about where has fresh fruit.

He tells sapnap to look up a place that has fruit. He found a small restaurant that sells fresh fruits and breakfast. That wasn't too far away

Once we arrive. We all get out of the car.

Kaylen looks at the menu and decides she wants the fruit salad which comes with mango, watermelon, grapes, and pomegranate. The rest of us decide on either pancakes or waffles.

We got our food and started eating.

I look over at Kaylen fruit and it looks so good.

I tap her shoulder and open my mouth.

"Which one?" She asks me

"You can pick" I say still with my mouth open

She gets her fork and picks up and watermelon and puts it in my mouth. I take it off the fork and she pulls the fork out of my mouth.

I smile while chewing.

The rest did the same and she did the same with them laughing at how they all lit up while getting a piece of fruit in their mouth.

George pays and we all walk out going back in our seats.

George driving, sapnap in the passenger seat. Karl behind George, clay behind sapnap. Me behind George and Kaylen behind clay.

It was a Tesla 7 seater so there was a space between me and Kaylen.

After a couple more hours we decide to stop at a target realizing we didn't pack at all. Since this was a last minute trip.

We got toothpaste, toothbrush's, deodorant, shampoo, body wash, other essentials plus air pods and chargers. A bunch of snacks.

Yes. Clay bought us all air pods.

"I can't believe you actually bought us air pods" I say giggling as we walk out

"What? They are useful" he the blonde says defending himself

I look over at Kaylen to see her smiling at the argument.

She looked off.

It was now nighttime and we were about to go to a hotel.

Kaylen has been sniffing and sneezing more often. Then it hit me she has a cold. She probably didn't want to tell anyone though.

"Can we stop at CVS?" I ask Karl as he was the one now driving switching with George

"Um ok?" He said confused

We made the stop and George got off the car with me and the rest stayed because Kaylen was asleep.

"What do we need?" He asks me

"Kaylen has a cold or something. She is sick. She has been sniffing and sneezing. I need to get her medicine and stuff to make her feel better" I explain to him

His eyes widen realizing that it all made sense now

We bought her medicine, boogie wipes,sweet tea, and stuffed animal. All to make her feel a little bit better

Me and George switched seats so he can help her as I wasn't the best at dealing with sickness.

We got a hotel room. Luckily as every other hotel room was booked and we got a sweet. One bed a king and the other a queen.

2 of us was going to have to sleep with Kaylen.

We decided she would get the king and George and me would sleep next to her. She was already asleep so George carried her up and laid her down.

She was in the middle of us. She cuddled into George and I decided to be bold and hug her from behind.

A slight smile appeared on her face the left.

This just felt right. Us with her.