Day 7: Gratitude Journal

This practice is going to change your perception of life. Once I started practicing gratitude daily I felt so much power within me. There is always something you can be grateful for.

Practicing gratitude daily will fill your life with positive energy and raise your vibration, which in return will lead you to a fulfilling and purposeful life.

We've made it a habit to thank the Universe for everything we have. That could be something big and expensive as well as something small like a delicious breakfast.

Keep a gratitude journal and thank the Universe for everything you have and for everything you desire to attract into your life.

Don't wait until you're happy or successful, start feeling gratitude even on "bad days". The least you can be grateful for is being alive, being able to walk, read, think. Start by expressing gratitude for the little things in life, like a delicious breakfast you had today.

Express gratitude in the present tense even if your intention hasn't been achieved yet. You can say, "I am grateful for my new car." Don't say, "I am grateful for the new car that I will buy."

You can feel gratitude for absolutely anything. It upsets us when people say that there is nothing to be grateful for. Don't they understand that even if things don't go according to their plan, they can still be grateful for simply being alive? They are given the opportunity to live, create and enjoy life. Be grateful for your loved ones, your family, for everyone dear to you, and for the fact that they are healthy and alive.

Be grateful for the peaceful sky above your head, for the beautiful clouds, for the wonderful sun, for the fresh and clean air, for the warm and golden sand, for the clean water, for our Earth.

Besides the world is a mirror: whatever you think of it the world around you will be reflected back at you.