𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[READY FOR IT]

1.01 || you have great friends

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"This can't wait until morning? It's late and I'm tired."

Both Thomas and Vivian turn to look at Lori and the blonde hesitates before raising her hands either side of her head. "I guess I'll take that as a no then." She mutters before following them both up to the front door and Thomas pushes the door open. "You know, it's really rude to just let yourself into someone's house." Lori comments as she walks behind them and Vivian rolls her eyes. 

"Shush you. Walk." Vivian says and Lori shrugs with a smile as her mother shuts the door behind them.

"We don't knock anymore?" Kate asks. 

"Anymore? When have you ever had manners?" Thomas retorts and the younger of the two smiles before hugging her older brother. 

"What is this, Argent family reunion?" Lori mutters to her mother and the woman smiles slightly in amusement as she nudges her daughter.

"Behave." Vivian says and Lori rolls her eyes. 

Neither of them were going to be the matriarch in the family and it was quite clear that Gerard and Kate were pretty disinterested in the two of them because of it. 

"Why are we here?" Lori whispers. 

"Free food." Vivian responds quietly and Lori snorts slightly in amusement, leaning against her arm, drawing Kate's attention over to the two of them. 

"Viv, Lorelei." Kate says. 

"It's Lori." The teen responds and Kate hums. 

"I'm going to go get Allison. Chris and Victoria are in the kitchen." Kate says before walking past them and heading upstairs. 

"Fuck me, man." Lori mutters under her breath. 

"Alright you, come on. Watch your language." Thomas says with a slight smile and the blonde shrugs gently before they head through to the kitchen. "Chris, we don't greet guests at the door anymore?" Thomas asks.

"I would if you knocked." Chris responds, wiping his hands on the towel next to him. 

"I have to knock before walking in my brother's house now?" Thomas question. 

"You should knock before walking into anyone's house." Victoria comments and he nods. 

"Hey, Lori." Allison says as she heads into the room and the blonde smiles at her briefly. 

"Hey." Lori responds and Allison sends her a small smile. 

"Dinner should be ready in five if you all want to go sit down." Chris says and Lori is the first to move, heading through to the dining room, Allison following close behind and sliding into the seat next to her. Vivian heads over to the two girls, taking the seat beside Lori and the girl clears her throat to mask a slightly amused laugh which just makes the woman nudge her with her elbow. She knew full well her mother just didn't want to end up sitting next to Kate. 

"So, why do you seem so testy?" Lori asks, glancing at Allison and the brunette looks over at her before frowning a little. "We're going for badly faked confusion?" The blonde asks and Allison rolls her eyes.