Chapter 4: Gabriel Vermillion

(??? POV)

I woke up in a crowded room, everyone staring down at me. What is this for? Oh yeah, that god guy told us we choose what to be reborn as. Did I really choose human? My memories weren't all the way intact. Even worse, my first life memories were slowly fading.

I started to cry. Someone handed me to someone else. Chubby guy with one of those evil villain mustaches. I cried louder. Put me down, fatso!

He started singing, which sounded like a bunch of orphans being burned in a fire. Oh, and there is a speaker playing an annoying loud bass boosted sound as well. 

"My son, My son, My son!"

So I was a dude in this life? Cool, I guess. By now, the only thing I could remember about my old life was my name, and I had to resay it in my head a billion times to stop it from fading. I was then handed to a woman. Was this my mom. She looked like she could be my grandma. 

I stopped crying, at least she had some welcoming vibe to her. I felt kinda safe. Man, this is gonna be boring. I gotta wait a couple years before any real fun. I wanted to take a nap so bad...

5 Years Later~

"Dimitri! Give me back my key!" 

My dimwitted older brother was running around the palace with my key. To be fair, this palace was reserved for us, but he didn't have to be such a moron. Didn't he have better things to do.

"Father said its my turn!" He stuck his tongue out and continued running. Everyone in my other life was annoying but this kid beat all of them. I'm freaking five! How the hell am I supposed to catch up! I sat down and stared at my feet in defeat. Maybe his moral compass will tell him to give the little boy the key and to leave him alone.

I didn't even know why he wanted the key. It wasn't something he was interested in anyway.

"Don't you have swords with Lord Furthew?" He stopped laughing and paused to think before shrugging. Dimitri, my idiotic older brother in this new life. About 10 years older than me, and with absolutely no life. He said he plans on laying back in the palace and then marrying a noble women or something like that.

My father, the king of the Itirian Kingdom, King Ragnar Vermillion.

I was Gabriel Vermillion. To be honest, I didn't care that the name sounded super fanasty anime like, since I was set for life. I always wanted to be rich and this was great. Maybe the gods took that into account. 

Speaking of gods, I was the champion of some goddess of hentai or something like that. She started flaunting her breasts when she came to me in that dream. Also when I was a child. I felt a sharp pain in my head. 

Ah, god of intercourse, my bad.

I checked my status again.

Gabriel Vermillion: Human Lv 100

STR: 800,000

HP: 100000/100000

AGI: 80,000 (MAX: 100,000)

MP: 100,000/100,000 (+8000/s)

SP: 100,000/100,000 (10,000/s)

Skills: [Water Magic] [Advanced Water Magic] [Fire Magic] [Advanced Fire Magic] [Magical Storage] [Spatial Magic] [Appraisal] [Higher Appraisal] [Tame] [Wisdom] [Pride] [Teleportation] [Greater Teleportation] [General Magic Resistance Lv 10] [Advanced Magic Resistance Lv 10] [Absolute Magic Resistance Lv 10] [Godly Magic Resistance] [God Seed] [Demon Lord Seed] [Bodily Blades] [Summoning: Master] [Sword Arts: Katana] [Sword Arts: Longsword] [Dagger Arts: Mastered] [Void Magic] [False Status] [Shadow Step] [Cover] [Light Magic] [Holy Magic]