Chapter 18

Recently I was sitting to have dinner with the man who according to Eve 'saved' me from the sea.
Now that I am here and alive, I couldn't help but think of ways to reach my family.I am sure they will be happy to see me breathing.
Mama was probably mourning my death right now.

"Attention his highness is here" a guard announced.

"Stand miss" Eve hushed from behind me standing.

"Why?" I argued,don't take me wrong but it's absurd that even today, someone is forcing people to bow to them. I mean it's shameless. God made us equal so we shouldn't bow to anyone.

In between the eve and mine staring contest someone cleared their throat.

I turned and saw that Rudy pants  standing in his royal robe type clothing which I haven't seen anywhere.
"Water" I raised one eyebrow.
Clearly not caring for the fact that he
was trying to intimidate me.

He narrowed his eyes at me and started walking towards his seat.

"I see you haven't been taught to respect people" he taunted while sitting.

"Well from where I come, respect doesn't mean bowing Infront of someone like a slave." I shrugged and looked straight into his eyes.

He was annoyed, every now and then throwing me a death stare.
" We should eat" he said.
I complied because I was so hungry it felt like dying, and not in a mood to start another argument.

After dinner, Mr Rudy pants started to get up.
"Hey! Stop,"
I called him
"I am busy right now" he quietly said.

"No.. you said you will tell me your name and the reason why all of you are so weird and also why did you save me." I told him in one breath.

"Why? Are you that eager to know me?" He smirked.

"Ok don't tell me then, I want to leave right now." I said folding my arms.

"No!" He said angrily.

"Excuse me? Who are you screaming at, do you really expect me to stay in a place surrounded by weirdos who knows magic and can shift into monsters." I shouted.

"M...monsters?" Eve whispered.
I think I hurt her and it felt bad.

"Wait.. ho- how do you know that?" He was a little taken a back.

" I was in coma not dead you idiot" I retorted, focusing on him.
He was getting angry now, his eyes turning red.

"Do not disrespect me MATE" he growled, scaring me to bits.

"Or what MATE" I tested his waters,using the exact same word he used for me, and tried to get up to leave his shitty dinner.

Hearing the word, his eyes darkened and he looked at me in this creepy way that shook me to my core.

Key word "tried".
Because the next second I was face to face with an angry red colored eyes, like totally red. He grabbed me and started walking towards I don't know where.

Some guards came to stop him in order to save me.

"Come any closer and I will kill you all". He snarled.
" Sire you are angry, she could get hurt." A man dressed in a soldier like get up said fearfully, his eyes casted downwards.

" I. SAID. DON'T. COME.CLOSER" he was looking scary.

And as expected they backed away.
He yanked me towards him and started walking again.

I started panicking now, he was taking me somewhere away from people. He was angry and if he did anything to me in anger no one will know and even if they did, he will easily get away with it.
So the last resort was to scream and SCREAM I DID.

"Leave me!!!!  You idiot.!! Don't touch me!!! Help!! This man is going to do horrible things to me!!Leave me!!Leave me!! I hate you!!!!!!" He stopped turned back.

We were inside a garden now, it was beautiful that I almost wanted have some coffee and a nice book to read and stay here forever.

"What. Did. You. Say?" He asked.
His voice woke me up from my night dream.

I snapped and said.
"I hate you, you should be thankful that I didn't kill for holding me like that." I answered back.

Hearing this he glared at me and then started smiling, an evil smile.

"Oh love you don't even know how important I am to you, you will be dead too if you kill me so I advice you to stay in good terms with me and if... you do that ever again Infront of my servants, I will kill you myself." he was threatening me.

" I am not afraid of you" I was trying to be brave, staring in to his eyes and not ready to back down, idiot just shut your mouth Aina plzzzz.

He came close to me and whispered in my ear. I backed away a little bit but he closed the gap between us.

"You should be .. since you are the one staying in MY Kingdom, in MY  palace and i can do anything
ANYTHING to you, no one will be there to save you little girl."
He said smirking

I gulped and tried not to cry.  I had landed myself in a great mess this time and even my parents weren't here to help me.

He looked at me for the last time and then turned to go God knows where.

"Shittttyyyyyyyyyy Shittt" I shouted in the sky.

I have to run away from him, I need to run from him and this place. It's not safe here, he is not safe....