Love From Within

Ingrid i can NOT believe you told her mom!" Corinne snapped.  Ingrid rolled her eyes believing everyone was just over reacting.  "She was gonna get an ABORTION I thought we were all against that!!!!" Ingrid screamed back getting more angry every minute.  "BECAUSE you don't know the whole story! there was a reason she wasn't gonna tell her mother! And if you asked her SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT SHE WAS RAPED BY MATT!" Corinne screamed now letting out all the anger she had towards Matt at  Ingrid  who was too shocked to do anything.  All the color faded from her face.  Corinne just let herself fall to the floor of there puny three bedroom apartment.  There best friend was now arguing with her mother about her unborn child and dealing with a broken heart.  All because she got lost finding Ingrid that night.  From what she had told Corinne it was pretty rough and she didn't have any motivation to fight back.  She would be leaving next week to get more training within the cosmetologist field.  Corinne and Ingrid and her were all gonna end up going together for a week of nonstop shopping in Paris France each modeling for different hair company's.  But ever since Ingrid told there best friends mom she has been fighting nonstop with everyone around her.  Her mind and body were constantly in overdrive. 

Then there was a knock on the door.  Growling softly in irritation Corinne stood up and  answered the door there stood two of their friends Emily and Jayna who surprisingly weren't fighting.  They had frowns plastered on they're faces that wasn't coming off anytime soon.  Corinne stared at them blankly Emily held a card in her hand, two in fact.  "What's wrong, who died?" Ingrid had sunk up and grabbed the cards.  Passing one off to Corinne.  "Jenn told us to drop these off for you guys she gave us one as well.  I think she's planning on staying in Paris, France.  She was so upset when we took her up this morning.  I've never seen someone cry sooo much it was heart breaking.  Like you have know idea Corinne.  She just cried." Emily frowned remembering her friend crying for hours and hours on the way to Baltimore.  Ingrid actually dropped her card.  "What Jenn's gone!  Since when?  We were all suppose to go together!"  Ingrid screamed freaking out.  She never apologized for doing what she did.  "Ingrid did you really expect her to stay! I mean look at what she's going through Why would she?  all we can do is wait until we hear from her.. If we hear from her!" Corinne said sulking up to her bedroom to cry.  She didn't have anymore strength to keep strong for everyone else.  She just needed to disappear for awhile and pray that she see's her friend again.  With out too much mental damage being done.