1

Eunbyul returns home

"Your Italian teacher will be coming in shortly get ready" seojin says without any worry for her daughter's health

"Right now? It's well past 11pm" eunbyul says but seojin just gave a look to her

"All right I'll get ready" and with that she goes in her room and seojin joins yoonchul on the sofa

"Aren't you pressuring eunbyul too much? If eunha would have been here she wouldn't let you do that and I wonder why don't you pressure eunha and you only just don't like her stopping you from pressurising eunbyul"

"I had to never tell Eunha to do anything ,she did everything before I asked her for anything and I only don't like her quality of her stopping me from making eunbyul the best ,if eunbyul would have been working hard on her own I wouldn't have to do anything but I need both the perfect daughters and I know eunha is only worried about eunbyul but that worry is making eunbyul lower than what she is so I can't allow that"

"Is that why you sent her abroad even when both our twins were crying for days because of it ,well eunha wasn't crying but you could see she was in so much pain and as always she didn't cry in front of us"

"It's what I had to do and there's nothing I can do about it,atleast I'm letting her live the way she wants and letting her study and do what she wants"

"Yeah that's because she gave you everything you needed from a daughter and Ofcourse even after all this she loves you"

"I know I also love both our twins that's half the reason I'm living and other half is because of us so it's not that I don't care I just want them to be the best and this is what my father had done for me and it worked so it will work for the twins too"

"You know about the case of yours with oh yoon hee" seojin sighs tiredly when yoonchul says the witch's name "don't get sad i don't have anything for her, I just want to tell that I saw her coming into your office today and I heard everything so if she is giving you a hard time just tell me okay? I know you did not do such a thing to her cuz I was there and I know it was someone else but since she can't accept that truth don't let it get to you, she's just crazy and we have proved ourselves in the court so don't worry and forget about her,Hmm?"

"I can but I'm worried about the twins well eunha can take care of herself but eunbyul she is our precious princess as in she is a little weak emotionally and I don't want anything happening to her because of yoonhee"

"U know how eunha would protect eunbyul whenever any of our acquaintances or relatives would belittle her and she would literally ruin them to the ground so I think now is the time you should bring back eunha because we all know that we all three and your father are missing her and you never know by getting eunha on her side eunbyul might also improve"

"I think you're right I also miss my daughter so I think I'll do that ,should I tell her now!?" Seojin asks excited

Yoonchul laughs "Ofcourse you can u know ,right now it will be morning in the US and also she picks up your calls at any time of the day and see how excited you are for your daughter I don't even know how you let her go when she was 13 and now it's been 3 almost 4 years"

"I had been suppressing it and now I can let it go"

"Okay now call her should I call eunbyul too?"

"Her Italian class is going on tho"

"Then let's keep it a secret and give eunbyul a surprise because you know she loves her more than anything"

"Yeah let's do that"

Seojin calls eunha

Eunha answers the call panting
"Yes mom, what's up?"
"Are u exercising?"
"Yeah"
"Don't you have class right now?"
"It's about two hours from now so I have time also mom I missed you and the other two monkeys of our home as we all didn't talk for a week you know?"
"Hey don't call dad monkey!"yoonchul yells
"Ah appa you are also there ,how are you monkey dad" eunha says laughing "and u know that's the term for our family of four so don't get mad it's a love sign for us!"
"I know I know I'm just joking"
"Oh where's eunbyul I didn't hear her?"
"Ah her Italian class is going on right now"
and both of them knew what will come now
"At this time mom!? It's well over 11:30 pm in Korea , you need to give her a rest if u don't then all that she will learn will just go out of her head and then staying up late and revising again and again won't help it will just make her more blank and her health will deteriorate,you really need to give her rest so she can properly get all the content in her head and if u don't I really will come there right now you know and you know I don't lie and I have my money from my company so even if u block my cards I have money so I'll literally come for eunbyul if u don't let her rest"
"I know miss twin lover and protector I'm going to give her a rest now but that's what we wanted to talk about with you"
"Oh what is it?"
"I'll explain everything in detail once you come home but we all miss you and right now our family and mainly eunbyul needs a bit of protection but it's not normal protection"
"It's fine you can tell me once I come"
"So is that a yes?"
"It is but you need to enroll me in cheonga as a piano major and you need to let me continue my company and my US education from Korea"
"Ofcourse everything is ok with me just come home"
"I will mom and dad ,don't worry! I'll get going now my workout is over and I need to get ready for classes too and can u do my leave of absence since I'll need some days to settle and then I can start my online stuff"
"Ok will do baby ,love you"
"Dad also loves you!"
"I love you two too and eunbyul ,I'll hang up now!"