What's your name?

I woke up with the worst headache of my life. I thought I was late for work only to remember I no longer had a job. Stretching out under the sheets I realized several things. 1 This bed is way to comfortable to be my own. 2 I am not wearing any clothes. 3 There is a gorgeous man beside me. 4 He is also naked. My mind reminded me of who he was and a smile spread across my face. I reached up to run my fingers through his hair like I had yearned to the night before. I stroked his face admiring his Adonis like features. I didn't know his name and I didn't care. I should've felt disgusting and whorish but I didn't.

"How long do you plan on staring at me?" I hadn't realized his eyes opened. His eyes were so lovely and dark at the same time.

"Just a moment longer." I replied.

"I don't know your name?" he reminded me.

"Ivy, my name is Ivy. What is your name?" I sat up wrapping the sheets around me. He tugged on it letting it pool around my waist. I felt the heat rush to my face.

"You can call me Kris," he smirked again and my body felt warm again.

"So Kris what happens now?" I really was curious to the answer. I tugged on his side of the sheets to make it fair. He worked out or at least did a lot of athletic activity that was for sure.

"I have to fly back to Korea for a thing why don't you come with me?" that perked my interest.

"Do you normally whisk girls away with you after a night of heated discussion?" I tried to think of a reason to go to Korea and suddenly remember one from when I was little.

"No but it would seem as though you need a new start." He tilted his head to the side and all I could think was that he looked like a puppy to me.

"I'll go but I need you to take me somewhere in Korea and leave me there. Can you do that for me?" I held onto his hand and hoped with every fiber of my being that he would say yes.

"Sure where do you want to be left and why?" I felt his finger draw circles on the back of my hand.

"I want to be left at SM Entertainment so I can become a trainee." He face contorted into an ugly expression I thought impossible for him.

"Why would you want to go to that evil place?" he growled lowly.

"Very long ago when I was little I remember a silly dream where I wanted to sing and dance and my parents met at SM I want to go there. I don't have anything to lose going now. Please take me. Let me take this chance on my own." I pleaded.

"Fine I will take you but you have to tell me things while you are there. I don't know how long you will be a trainee, who you'll meet, or if you will ever debut or more importantly if they will even take you in." He spoke softly and carefully.

"Ok, let me go home and pack my things and put everything else into storage or something and we can go. When do you go?" I leapt over to hug him really not occurring to me that I was still bare.

"The plane leaves late tonight in the early morning. Get dressed we can go to your place after and take care of everything."

I didn't know how I should feel. I was 22 and this was the first time in my adult life that a member of the opposite sex was in my home. It was odd and very comfortable at the same time. I didn't have a deep attachment to this place but it was familiar and that was something I was wrapping my head around. There wasn't much out, actually almost all of what I packed amounted to most of my belongings and those that weren't packed I was very ok with the idea of parting with.

"You don't have a lot." He spoke I think more to himself more then to me.

"I never had a lot," I tried to comfort him with the words I always told myself.

"I have a question though?" I fiddled with my fingers as we stood in the doorway about to leave.

"What is it?" he genuinely looked confused.

"Can I bring wolf with me?" I muttered.

"Who is wolf?" he laughed as he asked. It must have been a memory of something.

"My puppy, he is at my neighbors right now I only just got him a week ago." I explained. His laugh was low and soft.

"Go get him." He replied. I shoved my duffle into his hand prancing to my next-door Alisha's house. I was knocking on her door so hard I thought I was going to break it down.

"Ivy, where's the fire," she opened the door with Wolf in her hand. He was a puppy Alaskian Husky mix.

"I am moving away and I need wolf." I told her in one breath grabbing Wolf and running back to Kris.

"Remember to write," she yelled after me.

"Will do," I called back. He had closed the door and started headed to the stairs. Running after him I caught up with him almost a whole floor down. Damn his long legs.

"Kris, this is wolf." I held my adorable little gray puppy in front of him.

"Growl," Kris pressed his face against Wolf's who nuzzled him and yipped. I was melting inside at the cuteness.

"We are going to the hotel to drop off your stuff and then going to the salon. If you are going to audition we are going to make sure they remember you." He told me walking to the car. I followed him smiled so wide I'm sure it was touching either ear.

(That is a pic of Wolf above)