0-8-4

●○•○●

After setting down the limited belongings she had, Sky followed Coulson out into the lounge-looking area in the centre of the bus. She had to admit, this was probably the fanciest place she'd ever been allowed access to and so she was going to embrace every second of it.

She went to place the water bottle that was still in her hand down on the table but her actions were stopped when Coulson put his hand out towards her. How had she messed up already?

"Here, use a coaster," He held said coaster in the air for a second before placing it down on the table, below where sky's hand was still hovering.

She finally placed the bottle down with an awkward glance up, just to check she was still doing the right thing. When she didn't receive any feedback from her actions she placed herself down on the sofa, right next to Coulson.

"You ready?"

" I don't even know where we're going?"

"Peru. That's where the 0-8-4 was reported."

"And an 0-8-4 is...?"

"An object of unknown origin. Kind of like you. Team goes in, determines if it's useful or if it poses a threat. Plus we're meeting up with another agent who I'm expecting to be joining our team, she's already onsite waiting for our arrival."

●○•○●

Skye

The team was all piled into the back of a SHIELD SUV being driven through the Peruvian forest. They came to a stop at a small clearing where a camp was set up at an incan Archaeological Site. One by one each agent stepped out the vehicle, each taking a moment to look at the space around them, taking in their surroundings.

Skye took a moment to admire the landscape they were now in before turning to the scientist duo next to her as they gazed around in a similar manner. If this was anything to go by, life at SHIELD was going to be even better than she thought.

She was so entranced by the tangle of forest around her that she barely even noticed how Ward was already scoping out the area and how May had already gotten back into the car they had just vacated to park it up somewhere else. The remaining team continued their journey on foot lead by fitzsimmons, and with Ward trailing slightly behind. The two Brits engaged in a conversation about their fascinations with jungle wildlife, not somehing skye was too interested in but she attempted to join the conversation, mostly in the interest of making friends.

"Ah, look at this". The incomprehensible ramble of science had skye distracted enough to miss the fact that where they had come to a stop was just metres away from some kind of temple. It was quite impressive to look at, not that that made it any less boring to look at for more than afew seconds, but she tried, not wanting to seem stupid or unappreciative.

As they continued forward up to the monument Fitzsimmons stopped briefly to snap a quick picture, smiling innocently to perfectly capture their first real mission in the field. It was a cute little moment, something, skye imagined, that people like that would print out to put in a scrapbook.

Skte continued to watch the actions of Fitz-Simmons, blocking out the conversation Coluson was now having with some professor or something. It didn't seem like something she needed to hear anyway and so when Fitz-Simmons moved inside the temple, she follwed. That seemed to be the way to fit in with the team, following Fitz-Simmons, because they were just as clueless as her in the field.

●○•○●

Simmons

Simmons took notice of the agent stood in the corner.