𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

☆꧁༒꧂☆

I am so sorry for the delay, you guys. Motivation finally hit me in the skull like a wrecking ball, so here we are.

☆꧁༒꧂☆

Outside School - Morning

"Nilou! Hey! Over here!" One of the girls called over. F/N looked over, alongside Nilou. 

"That's them! Come on, F/N," Nilou walked over, gesturing for F/N to follow.

"Hm? Who's this, Nilou?" One of the girls asked.

"This is F/N L/N! They're-"

"One of the school's top three? You know them?" One of the others interjected.

"..." F/N nodded awkwardly, "It's nice to meet all of you."

"Nice to meet you too, F/N!" The first girl asked, "I'm Ayaka Kamisato," She held her hand out. The two shook hands.

"You're Ayato's younger sister?"

She nodded, "Indeed. I'm sure we'll get along very well."

A girl stepped forward, "Hello, F/N. My name is Lynette."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Lynette," They smiled, before looking at the other two girls, "So, you two are Barbara and Yun Jin...?"

The girl on the right nodded, "I'm Barbara!"

"And I'm Yun Jin."

F/N smiled, "You guys are all so nice!" They looked at Nilou, "How dare you not introduce them to me sooner."

Nilou chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind next time I make new friends."

Ayaka nodded, "Now that we're all here, I think we should go."

"Ah, yes, of course!"

Ayaka began to walk to the school's parking area, resulting in the others following. F/N frowned, "You're driving?"

Ayaka shook her head, "No, I'm not. I convinced Ayato to drive us to the mall in exchange for boba."