•° Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ 1 °• Ah- yes. chaos

~[M] pov~

'Uhhh.. why is it so cramped... did I sleep with my wings folded again...' i groaned at the thought of having to groom my wings again.

Wait.

'Cramped..? Where am I?' I thought as I looked around.. well, as much as I could get stuck in this box thingy... 'am I in the coffin that was in that carriage?!'

Rattle

Rattle

'What the f*ck was that' I deadpan as the coffin rattles making me more uncomfortable than I already am.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." I hear someone on the other side of the coffin "Urgggh... this lid weighs a ton!" Yeah, no sh*t "Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

'NAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK' fire blasts of the lid and I squint as my eyes get accustomed to the new found light.

"Now to grab the goods..." I look around to find the source of the voice "What!? You ain't supposed to be awake!"

I look down and see a... weasel cat thing, i step out and look around "Floating coffins, now that's something you don't see everyday..?"

"Oh-ho" Santa claus? " You got a lot of nerve ignoring me, human! The names Grim.
Believe me, you won't forget it!" 'I probably will' I look back down at this.. weasel calling itself Grim.. "Now gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!"

....

'My what' I look down at my clothes to instead see some sort of robe. This robe really is not wing friendly. I feel like my bones are being broken

"Cause if you don't... you're gonna regret it! FWOOSH" I jump back as fire threatens to burn me
"Being roasted alive by a weasel called Grim.. what next dream space?" The weasel looks really angry now.. "Well, keep dreamin' , 'cause I ain't no weasel"

We stare at each other for a couple seconds.

'I'm running'

I turn heel and run towards the doors and fling it open, I run through a couple rooms before stopping in a library.

'It's not that big' I think as I catch my breath. " if this is a dream, I'm ready to make up now dream space." I say before I hear that stupid weasel behind me.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME!"

"Yes"

...

"Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take of that-" Grim continues as if I didn't just say that before a whip comes from nowhere and surrounds Grim tying him up.

"Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?"

A man comes out from the corner of the room, 'he looks like a crow honestly with that mask and those feathers on his clothes'

"Consider it tough love" the man says as draws closer to us 'what kinda catchphrase was that?' the crow man continues "Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?" I look at him as if he's crazy