Sun

"Hey chat! How are you today?"

i saw the chat comments filling in the half of my screen. While no know knew how i looked like, I was smiling so much. Streaming helped with my mental health, and the chat made it better. About the face thing, is just for privacy and insecurities reasons.
My name is Ariella but on Twitch i am Jaspaw. i know it sounds funny but it means 'Just a scientifically proven attractive woman '.

Hi jas!!

Omg omg a stream

dies

i chuckled at my chat's silliness.
"Chat guess what. Im going to a concert! The thing is that i have never been to a concert. Madiel made me go."
Madiel is my boy best friend, you might think 'oh no' but, um he is kind of fruity. At least he has better taste in men that me. My old toxic relationships got me fucked up.

WHERE????

OMG

HAVE NICE TIME AH

"Guys i don't know the artist tho! Madiel said he was a pineapple before. Is he talking about SpongeBob?" i genuinely asked . Mad never told me whose concert we are going to, only the date - July 22.

"And that is close to me so thats nice. At least i wont have to travel more than like 20 minutes!" Yes me and Mad are French, no-one from my viewers knew though . I had amazingly good British accent that everyone thought i was from England! I never denied thought .

THe Weeknd?

PFTT

BAHAHAAH PINEAPPLE

"Anyways lets get to the stream!!!"

After a full two hour stream i finally decided to end the stream and call Mad.

"Hey bro how are you on this fine day?"i asked with a smile, brushing my dark har with blue highlights .

"Oh its you again" damn that man . What did i do to him to be so heartless.

"Aw Mad you know you love me!" putting on some rings on the fingers full of random tattoos. As soon as i hit 16 i got hand tattoos. Im old now- 24. Soon to be 25 tho!

"I prefer that guy on the floor above you."

"You know what? I'm going to the shop by, and try not to drool over google pictures of celebrities."

Hanged up the phone with a slight laugh.I put on a black turtleneck cropped tp with green cargos and Military Black Jordan 4's. God i love styling casual clothes!

Closing the door i almost broke my nails because i hit the doorframe, don't ask me how. i have almond shaped black and white nails that made my life horrible with all the times i have poked my eyes.

"Fuck!"

Outside was the perfect weather. Not cold, not hot. The people in love were walking at 6pm. Only if. I had a feeling that i should go to the mega market ,not the shop, i don't know why. I always trust my gut feelings so i took my skateboard and rode off to the far market.

It was now 7pm. Yes, it took me an hour to get there but i stopped because i saw a cute cat. Don't blame me. It was still light outside since it was July 20th . Before i entered the store i locked my skateboard outside and put my dark sunglasses on. Since i am a faceless streamer i have the fear of someone recognising me by my voice .

"Bonjour!" i said as i entered the store. I have always been polite to everyone but if someone is acting like a dick i would not hesitate to punch.

"Ariella! Comment vas-tu?" How are you?

The lady at the check out place asked me. She has always been so nice to me every time i come here. Such a nice lady!

"Ja vais bien!" I am good!

I was walking to the sweet section where almost no one was, other than like two men. They both had Hoods and sunglasses on tho. Hm strange.

I was walking to the place where the love of my life had been. Haribos of course! I am at least 3 meters away from the men when i see-

"Oh merde you fucking bitch!" I almost yelled in french-english but with french accent which sounded like i was cursing the Haribo's family out.

"Um are you okay?" One of the men said . He was the one with darker skin than the other.

"No! There are no fucking Haribos! I skated one damn hour to here only to see this! God i don't know you! This is so unpolite of me i am so sorry but i am so mad right now! And i m over talking." The one with the lighter skin let out a snort but quickly covered it with a cough. I definitely heard that.

" I think there were Haribos next to the Sale section" That voice was like an angel.

"Thank you so much!" Immediately ran to the sale section ignoring the looks from the people around the store.

HARIBOS!

I took about 3 of the GoldBears and made my way to take some drinks. By drinks i mean a Monster. I know is unhealthy but at this point I don't have health.

At the check out i saw the polite lady and behind me were the helpful men.

"Ariel! Comment va votre vie?" How is your life going?

"Good, Voici le conseil bien sur! Et je suis bon!" Here the tip of course!And im good!

"Thank you! Bye Ariella" she said with the bad English accent but she is trying her hardest!

As i was getting my skate out of the lock i heard that angelic voice asking me a question.

"Did you find the Haribos?" He still had the hood and glasses on but i could admire him only by his voice. God damn Twitch chat is ruining me!

"Oh yeah! Thank you again! I literally owe you." I now had the skateboard in my hands and smiled at him. His friend was still at the check out .

"Did you just switch switch accents?"he was confused

"Oh yeah is just a thing that i used to. Oh how bad of me! My name is Ariella nice to meet you."i nervously got my hand out since i didn't know if he was comfortable with shaking my hand.

" Im Abel and is totally fine most of the times i dont introduce myself." he shook my hand. That voice already had me whipped. I saw my phone in the other hand-

9 PM?

"Oh no is already nine i gotta go but i sure hope to see you soon Abel!"

i took off with my skate when i heard.

"Hope to see you again Ariel"

***

When I got home all i could think about was that angelic voice and honestly i was afraid to wash my hand that shook his!

I put on my pj's and i laid in bed daydreaming about seeing that person again.

Only that he was doing the absolute same thing but laid on the couch while his friends were talking.

1138 words