Chapter-11

Chase's P.O.V

"How are you dad?" she asked going to dad to give him a hug. After which he didn't let her move away from him until mom went and pulled Angel to give a hug. Angel gave a hug to all of us.

"Ok guys so this my boyfriend Daniel and Daniel this is my family. That is mom and dad. This is my brother, Chase and his best friend Aaron," She introduced us to him.

"Hello Mr. Wilson  and Mrs. Wilson, I am Daniel  Black. I hope you are doing well, sir," He said and forwarded his hand to dad for a handshake. Dad reluctantly shook his hand after mom nudged him and nodded at me. 

"You look beautiful Mrs.Wilson," He told mom and mom blushed. "I don't like him. He looks like an idiot," Aaron told me, "I think the same as well," I told him. "Stop it you two. He isn't an idiot you guys are," Angel snapped at us in such a way so that only me and Aaron can hear her. "Thank you dear. You are also handsome. How are your parents?" Mom asked him after she was done . If looks could kill Daniel would have been dead, dad was throwing daggers at him. Watching dad's reaction both me and Aaron snickered which soon turned into coughs as he transferred the glare in our direction. 

Before dad could say anything Mary came in the living room and announced that the lunch is ready. So we made our way into the dining room. The lunch is going with me, Aaron and dad glaring at Daniel which he ignored and mom glaring at the three of our rude behaviour. "So Daniel what do you do?" Dad asked him."I took over my father's company and now I'm handling it along with my brother." "Black?" Dad asked 

"The very one," He replied. "Isn't it the same company where you are working?" Aaron asked looking at Angel. "Yes, it is the same one," Angel replied glaring at Aaron. "Well that is how we met actually." Daniel said and gave Angel a look. The rest of the lunch went well. Daniel also engaged us in a conversation. He was very attentive towards Angel as well.  

As much as I didn't want to admit he looks awestruck when he looks at her. There is warm, adoration and admiration in his eyes for her.  So I at least know that he genuinely feels something for her. But I can't just approve him for her on the basis of that. It is not like me, Aaron and dad don't want her to find love and be happy,we do but just don't want her to get hurt. 

After lunch we all settled in the living room with the pastries Angel brought for desserts. Mom and Angle was talking about some celebrities. I don't know how they find gossiping about celebrities so fun. The rest of us were talking about sports and business. Soon mom went upstairs taking Angel with her as she said that she needs to show Angel something. Now it was just me, Aaron, dad and Daniel. Aaron was talking with Daniel with me giving a few inputs here and there. Dad was looking at Daniel or more like observing him. 

"Are you serious with my daughter?" dad suddenly asked Daniel.

"Mr. Wilson, I know trusting me is very difficult as I am an stranger to you but I'm very serious with Angle. I really love her and I won't ever hurt her in my dream." Daniel said seriously dad become a bit relieved but masked it soon."Trusting someone with your daughter or sister is not easy no matter that the person is someone you know since childhood. I've a sister and she is dating my childhood friend. So I know how you are feeling right now." He added staring at each of us.

"Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?" Dad again asked him.

"I see myself coming home to Angel. I see myself as husband. I see us having a family. I am not perfect Mr. Wilson. I have flaws of my own but I promise to do my best to make sure that she is always happy," He said confidently. Dad looked pleased with his answer. 

"Call me Charles son. But hurt my daughter once and I'll make sure you don't exist anymore," Dad told sounding stern in the last part and got up from his sit and went towards Daniel and patted his shoulder and  out of the living room.  

Daniel looks shocked. He turned towards us and asked,"Did he just gave me his approval to date Angel?" "Yes, he did. But remember that you will have face the wrath of 3 persons if you ever hurt her," I told him and Aaron nodded. "We are trusting you with her. take care of her." "Don't worry. I will make sure that it never happens," Daniel said and Aaron got up to give him a hug and we started to talk again. 

Soon mom, dad and Angel joined us. After spending some time with them, I decided to go to office as I have a meeting. "I will get going now, I've a meeting," I said to no one in particular and got up. "So soon, stay a bit longer." Both mom and Angel said together. "I would have but the meeting is really important," I said and their face fell. "I will visit again soon," I promised and they nodded. Aaron also got up to take his leave. I hugged mom and Angel and shook hands with Daniel with Aaron doing the same. 

Dad came towards me and put his hand on my shoulder and said,"So when are you going bring someone as well?" "Not you too." I groaned. He just raised his eye brown and said,"You should be thankful that your mom didn't tell you anything today."

"Cause she was preoccupied with trying to make sure we don't scare Daniel away." I said and he just laughed. "Bye Charles." Aaron said as he came towards dad. "Bye son. Make sure you visit us soon." dad told him and Aaron nodded. "Bye dad." I told him and went out with Aaron. 

After I reached office, I called my assistant to ask for the files about meeting. "Sir, here are the files you asked for and here is the weekly reports of our. Also the meeting will in an hour." he said handing me the files. "Did you scheduled the meeting with the Architect company?" I asked him. "Yes, I did. The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 2 pm in there office." He said and I nodded and told him to get me a cup of coffee. 

The rest of the day went away with me attending meetings and reading the reports and arranging the meetings with the ones I need to visit. After I was done with them I went back to my penthouse. Marisa had kept the dinner ready for me. I just need to heat it up and eat. I freshen up and changed into some t-shirt and sweats. I heated the food and ate them. After that I brushed my teeth and went sleep.