The Hunter, The Prey...

Chapter 11: 

Allen's POV:

I awoke to my lower back aching slightly; I tried to sit up realizing I couldn't because someone's arms were holding me to a toned chest. I snake my way out of his grip, kissing his head before walking to the shower, so I could clean up.

After a quick shower, I wrapped a white fluffy towel around my waist and headed out of the bathroom. I looked at the bed to see Tyki still asleep, his face relaxed and at peace. I smiled while moving over to the wardrobe to get clothes on, I threw on black pants, a white long sleeve top and black gloves.

I turned to look back at the bed and saw that Tyki wasn't in bed, I looked around the room. "Where did he go?" I mumbled while scanning my surroundings. I jumped when I felt warm breath on the back of my neck, strong arms snake around my waist and a quiet chuckle. "What are you doing, Shounen? I had hope to wake up with you in my arms but didn't."  He nuzzled the back of my neck, his breath on the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Sorry, Tyki-pet..." I felt him grimace because of the nickname, a smirk spreading across my face. He moved back a little then turned me around. "Please, don't call me that...It's bad enough the Earl does..."

I laughed at Tyki's words; I patted his head as I turned away from him and headed over to the door. "Not, going to happen and darling, you better get dressed. The Earl wants us in the dining room." Tyki nodded and quickly got dressed in black pants and while long sleeve top.

We arrived at the dining room to hear screams and laughter. I raised a brow and pushed open the door to see the twins running from Road, who had pie of some sorts in her hair and on her clothing. The twins jumped behind me using me as a shield, I sighed and looked at Road who was pouting. "Don't hide behind Allen..."

I stood there as Road tried to get to the twins with her candles. "Road do you want me to help you with your homework?" 'The twins better be grateful for this...' Road smiled, while making her candles disappear as she pulled me closer to the mountain of school books. 'What did you get yourself into Allen?'

'I don't know but I hope the twin's burn in hell for this.' I smiled as I begun to help Road with her work.

The Earl walked into the room when Road and I were on our last bit of homework. "Good evening family~"

'Why couldn't he have come early and then he could have done this homework!' Neah shouted inside my head causing me to winch. 'Don't shout Neah.'

'Sorry, Allen.' The Earl was talking through this whole conversation with Neah so I missed it when he said I was going on a mission. "Is that alright, Allen?"

"Wait, what's alright?" I said while scratching the side of my head, the Earl sighed as he explained that I was going on a mission to kill Kanda and his apprentice. 'Kanda having an apprentice that is gold... I'll be surprised if he doesn't kill the poor person, Allen.' I chuckled at Neah's response as we headed off on our mission not before giving Tyki a long passionate kiss, making Neah complain a bit.

I used on of the Ark gates to appear in a small village that looked familiar. I walked down the quite streets, seeing to exorcists heading down a path into the forest; a smile worked its way across my face as I strode in the direction of the exorcist.

I followed the exorcist to a clearing were they stopped and turned around to face me. 'This is going to be interesting, Allen...'

Tyki's POV:

I followed Allen on his mission, walking through the forest they had gone through. It was quiet, the wind was blowing gently and the birds chirped. Then everything went silent when an ear piercing scream echoed throughout the forest.

I ran the direction of the scream, realizing it was Allen who was screaming and when I arrived at the clearing my eyes widened. No...."Allen!"