Victim 4: Timmy Turner

[You are Timmy Turner in this chapter]

March 10th 1994, Thursday 5:58 PM

...

...

Jimmy seems a bit busy with work while you are having a chat with Bob. Your half-cousin, 'Danny' isn't talkng to much.

Until a phone call rang. So Jimmy picked it up.

"You reached the Unites Paranormal Investigations Service, how may I helped you?"

"Yes um, hello. I'm Heather Wolf. And I need some help."

"What is it that you need ma'am?"

"Well... Whenever I go to my now deceased grandparents's house cause I'm trying to sell off the house since nobody lives in it anymore, I kept seeing things like... Shadows and stuffs."

"Can you tell me what the things look like?"

"It... Was tall and skinny looking. Sometimes it even has white eyes..."

"Alright, so where is this location at?"

"In ********************. I won't be there since I have a strict boss who will get angry if I come late."

"... I never said you to be there, but how will you pay us to stay there?"

"How about... 100$ per one nights of three each?"

"I guess we'll take it. Thank you for contacting us, Heather."

"Your welcome."

Jimmy hang up the phone and went annouced some things to you and the others.

"Guys, we have a job to do that is important. We need to go this location called ********************. Apparently this person kept seeing things such as tall shadows and such. We have to stayed there for three nights so we need a plan."

You groaned and said.

"Ugh, isn't it an Alternate though? You know how dangerous those... Whatever they are. They like manipulate you into commiting suicide and stuffs"

"Timmy has a point y'know."

Bob comes in to agreed with you. Jimmy doesn't seem to be agreeing with you too since he doesn't belive in Alternates.

"Turner, I know many people have died from them but I'm sure everything going to be fine. Right 'Danny'?"

"... Sure..."

"See? 'Danny' agrees with me."

"Fine. Let's just get this over with."

You sigh and stretched as you and your friends go to the car.

Since 'Danny' is the only one who has a driver license, he drives the car, Jimmy is in the front while you and Bob are in the back.

------------------

"When are we gonna get there? I'm starving!"