Tulips 🌷

Plot: You go about your day each week, doing the things in which you enjoy (garden work outside in the garden you own in the cottage house you have) and even taking care of the mini farm in which you have that's located across your cottage home) when one day, he sees you from a little bit away, he can't take his eyes off you, that's when he becomes your new secret admirer. He (aka Walter Deville) starts leaving little gifts for you in your garden that you take note of and one day, the time you and Walter meet brings a few surprises that you certainly didn't expect in your life.

(A/N: Y/N is the main female lead in this. Also, there's a lot of use of the words "darling" and "my love" included in this. Also, it gets a little intense towards the middle, but nothing spicy or violent happens. This is similar to @/bi-bard 's work on here (tumblr). After reading her's, I got inspired to write my own version, or something similar. I love the one she wrote!

By no means, is this a remake of her's, the one I wrote is inspired by the one she wrote. I hope you all enjoy <3)

 I hope you all enjoy <3)

🌷

It was always bright and sunny. No rain or cloud ever filled the sky, and when it did it was still peaceful to say the least. Each day of every week was pretty much the same. I would go to school, theatre school that is, then to work, and finally back home to my lovely cottage home. With everyday being beautiful outdoors, I took the opportunity to continue my garden work, which I became very passionate about.

My garden was filled with mainly flowers. From sunflowers to roses that perfectly lined up in a delicate row as one all around the garden.

A few steps away from my garden was my mini farm that did in fact have a couple animals living in it. A golden baby chick that was always waddling aound, one pretty pink piglet, and a goose with fur white as snow.

Those animals were almost like my children. I adored taking care of them. That is exactly what I did every day when I came home from a busy day out each week.

🌷

It was a new week when I had come back home from being at school and then work. I stepped outside to water the flowers in the garden when I began to feel as though I was being watched.

"I'm feeling someone's presence, but there's literally no one around me" I thought to myself, furrowing my eyebrows as I quickly glanced all around and behind me and even straight ahead, outside the wooden gate that seperated my home from the other half, that lead to the hills and empty fields that lead to more beautiful emptiness in the cottage atmosphere in which I was in.

Not thinking much of it, I shook it off, shaking my head briefly and then returned to my garden work and then headed over to my farm to greet my lovely animal friends.

Unbeknownst to me, as I was walking to the farm, that's when the same presence recurred again. A little ways away from the farm and my house, there he was. Kneeling down and hiding behind a tree that was next to the cobblestone filled pathway that anyone could walk on, passing through the neighborhood.