The signs as Types of Girlfriends

aries: teases u all the time and doesnt feel the need to be clingy. they probably like making everything into a game and are really fun to just hang out with and admire what they're like.

taurus: they'll like being alone with you and will probablybe obsessed with cuddling. they'll send you little love mixtapes/playlists bc theyre cute and certain music will remind them of you.

gemini: will like to drag you into socializing with people and constantly has you on your toes with the whole changing personalities thing. you have intellectual and deep conversations about nothing important.

cancer: will giggle at everything you say and cling onto you constantly. they'll really like cuddling and just staying at home and watching movies w/ you.

leo: they'll be constantly showering you with their affection and you might be overwhelmed at how much they care about you. theyll love showing you off to their friends.

virgo: they'll tease you about literally everything but secretly think that all of your quirks are adorable. they'll be the ones that remind you that you need to take a shower or put on cologne/perfume bc theyre honest af.

libra: will do what they can to take you out of your shell. they'll be constantly trying to make you happy bc theyre people-pleasers and will really like going on super romantic dates bc they love that kind of thing.

scorpio: they're loyal af and will tear the head off anyone who talks shit about you. theyre extremely trustworthy and you'll have incredibly deep conversations about the universe.

sagittarius: will be extremely independent and will get weirded out if youre too clingy. hella funny and outgoing and theyre one of those people that youll be fascinated by bc of their confidence.

capricorn: will be super opposed to pda, but will be super loyal to you. like for real, caps and scorps are hella loyal. they will do whatever they can to make a relationship work.

aquarius: wont be super hyped about physical interaction but theyre the kind of person who will text you in the middle of the night bc they heard a song or saw something that reminded them of you.

pisces: the one that carves your initials in a heart on trees and will be constantly laughing at your jokes. theyll look at you like you hung the moon and stars and will think your relationship is perfect no matter what.