A Habit of Shooting Sharp Objects

~Ok so this chapter is dedicated to Kizuato_Chi because they were my first follower/fan (whatever you want to call it) Thank you Kizuato!! <3 Also I don't remember if I mentioned it before so I'm gonna say it now, if anything is in ' ' and on a seperate line then it's their thoughts xD~

~Sasuke~

Naruto and Sakura started shouting at Kakashi-Sensei for being late.

'I don't know why they bother, he's always late.'

He lifted his hands in a defensive motion, I waited for his 'lost on the path of life' excuse.

"Sorry, but I had to get Team 7's newest member all settled in."

I blinked my eyes to look at Alai.

'She couldn't seriously...'

I looked at her as she had her left arm by her side and her right arm behind her back, holding her left elbow. She was wearing the same outfit as yesterday except this time there was a leaf headband tied loosely around her neck.

'What!?'

"Stop lying Kashi, I've been trying to-MMM!" She was trying to speak, but Kakashi-Sensei had covered her mouth with his hand. The lazy teacher tried to change the subject.

"I think it's time to tell you guys your new mission!"

"Why is she on our team?" I asked, I wasn't letting this go. The girl was not only NOT a ninja, but she was new to the leaf and I wanted her far away from me. "She's not from the leaf, and that's putting aside that she's not even a ninja.."

Sakura walked over to me asking "Are you ok?" I looked over to Kakashi-Sensei and Alai, ignoring the pink girl's annoying questions. Alai looked to me as Kakashi-Sensei spoke.

"She may not be a ninja but she is c-"

"Kashi wait, he doesn't care about that, he's mad about yesterday!"

Kakashi-Sensei waited a moment while he thought about Alai's words.

'Who the hell is she to talk like she knows me!?'

"GET OVER IT SASUKE, WE HAVE A COOL NEW MISSION!"

The dope shouted, he doesn't care about anything else, he just wants to mess up another mission. Our teacher took this as a chance to change the subject.

"Ah yes! We are assigned a new mission! It's a missing persons case. Meet me in front of the Konoha gates in an hour!"

I took the opportunity to get as far away from Alai and this team as I possibly could. Sakura was trying to hold my hand once she caught up, so I just shoved my hands in my pockets. Naruto was running ahead to get home and pack. Alai stayed back with Kakashi-Sensei to talk to him.

"A team will never become as such if they are picking fights with each other."

"I'm not just picking fights Kashi I'm-"

I couldn't hear anything else after that because I was too far away. I would have stopped walking but no doubt Kakashi-Sensei and Alai would have noticed. I turned my head slightly so I could see over my shoulder at the two. Kakashi-Sensei's mask started moving, meaning he was replying to whatever Alai had said. Her mouth started to move again before she pulled on something around her neck, pulling it out from under her shirt. Kakashi-Sensei's eyes went wide at what was in her hand and he tried to grab her. She dodged quickly and ran toward us before putting the necklace back under her shirt. Hiding it from us, or more specifically...me.

I already saw it though, and I was going to be questioning Alai later about why she had it in her possession. She had to have some answers.

'Itachi...'