5.

DANIELA POV.

Few minutes ago.

Im talking to my business partner and best friend jade who I met before. Who is complaining about work.

"If you don't want to work there is a simple solution for that" I said to her.

"Really!, What is it" jade excitedly asked through phone.

"Quit the job" I casually said.

"WHAT! I'm just joking, anyway I have to go work time" jade hurriedly hang up.

I take my phone away and feel someone wanted to read my mind and know immediately who it was and looked at the Cullen table and give Edward a death glare and let my eyes wonder to the rest of the Cullen's and hale and my eyes stopped at the beautifull Blonde hair, like a waterfall of gold that went down to her mid-back. Her figure was easily what I could call perfection making my eyes glow for a second and heard a yell in my mind 'mate' .

I turn away immediately and walk to my sister's table while thinking 'what the fuck! I am mated to Rosalie Hale who is known for being an ice queen' with a sigh in the end.

"Hey Dani" Bella said while waving making me smile and wave back.

"Dani you already know Eric, this is Mike, Jessica, Angela and Tyler" Bella introduce them one by one.

"Hi, I'm Daniela Beatrice Swan, pleasure I'm sure" I extended my hand and said with a smirk.

After the introduction I sit on one of the chairs, and look at Bella who is looking at someone and follow her eyes sight and see that it's Edward Cullen making me sigh.

I nudge at her and said in teasing tone " take a picture it will last longer"

Bella only glared at me making me mock surrender.

"Anyway who is that boy your looking at" I asked trying to be oblivious.

Jessica tells me the same she said earlier making me rolled my eyes.

"I see" I said in disinterested tone and look.

The people in the table we're a taken back about my lack of interest at them.

I see my sister looking at their table more importantly looking at Edward who is glaring at her.

"Is my little sister reaching out for human feelings" I teased her

Bella glared at me and then smack me in the arm making me laugh a little.

"Your not funny" Bella said while glaring at me.

"I'd like to think that I am" I said to her innocently.

Bella just ignore me and talked to her new friends making me pout a little.

Mike came towards me and start flirting with me making me irritated then I heard a growl and looked towards the sound and see the beautiful blonde haired girl with a scowl on her face while glaring at the back of Mike's head and me making me smirk at her.

I stand up and walk Infront of Mike and said seductive tone "You know what I like about boys"

Mike looked at me with lust and asked immediately "what is it"

I bend down a little and whisper to him " when boy's are obedient to me, and especially on their knee's, you know"

Mike looked excited making me smirk at his excitement and pull away for me to kick him in between his legs making him squeal in pain and kneel in pain.

Everyone was startled at this

I just sit in and sip my juice and raised my cup and said with a smirk "I told you I like boys on their knee's"

I heard a booming laugh in the Cullen's table making me look at their table and look directly at Rosalie's eyes and wink at her and said with a smirk "I'm more into blonde person"

I see Rosalie fighting a smile making me smile a little and turn my attention to the Mike who is still groaning in pain making me rolled my eyes and think 'So dramatic'

The bell ring making me get up and walk towards my next class.

I was walking to my next class giving my slip to the teacher who is someone
she wouldn't like not even one bit. The teacher sign my slip and just said to sit beside Mr.Hale who is at the back of the class who raised his hand. I walked and sit beside him without bothering him knowing how hard he's concentrating on resisting the blood around him.

"Hello,I'm Jasper Hale" jasper said politely as he offered a hand shake.

'The blood and heart running through my veins is not like other making vampires comfortable around me so I'm not surprised when he is suddenly calm with me' I thought.

"Daniela Beatrice Swan, but call me Dani for short" I said politely.

Mr.mason is already teaching when the interaction happened and he wasn't the nicest man in school,

"Ms.swan. since you seems paying close attention to class. When did the world war 2 ended" Mr.mason asked thinking he'll humiliated her.

'From what I heard he liked humiliates his students especially the new ones thinking their easy, but unfortunately for him I'm not an easy target, seeing I have Tony stark and Lena Luther combined IQ' I thought.

"1995" I said smirking knowing his plans.

"Pearl Harbor?" Mr.mason asked glaring at me.

"December 7,1941" I said.

"The Fall of Berlin wall?" Mr.mason asked clearly being more frustrated by the minute.

"1989" I said smirking.

The other students along with jasper looked amuse and impressed.

"Civil Rights Act" Mr.mason said through gritted teeth.

"1964" I said.

"John F. Kennedy Assassination" Mr.mason asked.

"1963" I said.

"Martin Luther king"Mr.mason asked.

1968" I said.

"Lincoln?" Mr.mason continues asked determined to humiliated me.

"1865" I said boredly.

"The Battle of Gettysburg" Mr. Mason asked.

"1863" I asked.

"Korean War?"Mr. Mason asked.

"1950 to 1953" I said smiling at him.

"Hah! It ended in 52" Mr. Mason said smugly.

"Actually sir in ended in 53 you can check the book if you aren't sure" I said smirking while shrugging my shoulders.

"Quickly!, somebody look it up"Mr.mason ordered clearly irritated.

Everyone looked it up even jasper who already knew the answer.

"It ended in 19...53" jasper said impressed.

The class laughed and clapped for me as Mr. Mason got frustrated and humiliated himself, then walked out the room.

I looked smug at what I did and pack my stuff in my bag as the bell rang.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Jasper, it was a nice company" I said before walking out.