XV

Od P.O.V
I sat at Ro's counter eating a bowl of cereal. I felt some dripping down my chin making me grimace and quickly wipe my chin. I hate shít like that. Lien don't touch me dumb ass cereal I don't even want this dumb ass bullshit ass-

"Od, relax. Here," I heard Ro say from behind me as he walked into the kitchen and handed me a paper towel.

"I thought you were sleep," I said to him as I ate more of my cereal. More of it dripped down my chin making me throw my spoon down into the bowl and roughly wipe my chin. I'm hungry, but fuck this shit. I watched as Ro made himself a cup of coffee. He told Rosi she could have the first half of the day off and then come back during the party since he knew it would be a lot for her to handle. He took a sip of it and sighed in satisfaction.

"You're always frowning," He said to me chuckling. "And no I got up at the same time as you, but I just stayed quiet and decided to get a few extra minutes of sleep,"

"Oh," I replied looking at my phone. He walked over to me and picked up my spoon feeding me my cereal. I ate it with a frown making him chuckle.

"You just don't seem like you're in a good mood today. You want me to take you home? Do you need to be alone? You can use any room in the house," He said to me as he fed me more. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at him smiling at me.

"Why you smiling?" I asked him making him shake his head.

"You already know why," He said at the same time someone was knocking on the door. He went to go open it and then came back in with Messiah behind him.

"Good morning Od, how are you doing?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"He's not having a good morning, but are you ready to start setting up everything?" He said to him as propped my face up with my hands and elbows on the counter.

"Do you want to help too Od?" He asked me as I shrugged again looking at him. "Hey Siah, you can meet me in my office I need to talk to him,"

"Oh, of course, no problem," He spoke walking up the stairs.

"Why aren't you talking to me today? What's wrong Od?" He asked me. I couldn't tell him the real reason I was irritated. Aside from this fuck ass cereal there was some shit going on that I didn't want to talk about. Like yesterday when he picked me up. Yeah, I was dealing again, but just as soon as I started I stopped.

I went to talk to Rico about him putting me on again and he was cool with it. He gave me some shit right away and let me get to work. When I went to give him his cut he took all of it from me and then handed me 100 like that was supposed to do something. So then I called him out on it and he laughed in my face.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Him with Rico...

"This wasn't supposed to be the cut. I need more. I just told you my situation and you said you got me. What am I supposed to do with 100 dollars?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Nigga you think you off the hook after you left me last time to work at yo uncle's shop? I thought you was too good to sell drugs nigga. Now you crawling back to me cause you need help. Don't disrespect me again talking like that either because you know who I am. I'm not afraid to put yo dumb ass on a t-shirt. You know that nigga. Act accordingly," He spoke looking at me with a straight face.

"I'm out nigga I'm not doing this shit. You fucking tripping," I spoke turning to leave but was stopped by two of his "guards". Just some big hood niggas. Shit I'm one too though.

"Od who the fuck you think you talking to? Are you stupid?" He spoke getting up and putting his gun under my chin. "That's a fucking question bitch,"

"I'm talking to you," I spoke making him chuckle and look at me.