ch ;; 18

before we start i only recently watched this episode, and i'm struggling to keep on top of it all, balancing school and other things, so it may be a few days before i get the next chapter out because i wanna get through some episodes before hand. i don't wanna write chapters before i watch the based episode ykyk

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

ciara's pov ;;

''the same guys. ski masks, physical descriptions match the other home invasions. this one puts us to seven in the last six months.'' megan explained, don and i trailing behind her. ''so they're coming in at faster intervals... do they go after any, like, specific items?'' i asked, walking side by side with her.

''yeah. jewelry, paintings, high-end furnishings...'' she trailed off as we reached david. ''the deceased is dr richard bloom. he and his wife arrived home with their 15 year old son, jordan. the criminals jumped the father, bound his hands and feet with duct tape, threw him in the pool and laughed as he drowned.'' david explained.

''daughter's name is jill, she was at a friends house. her friends mom brought her back home, seen something was wrong, and called the police. daughter didn't see anything.'' he finished. i nodded, smiling at him slightly. ''thank god for that, all though, someone has to tell her now that, uh,'' i glance at the dead, drowned body being hauled out of the pool. ''daddy's dead.''

~~ at the agency, , ,

''this is before the lapd asked for our help, this is after. what we do know is that they, uh, they do have weapons. although, they haven't fired them so we have no useful forensics.'' don explained to his brother, who had just arrived. ''and, they all live in exclusive neighborhoods,'' i added. ''they all have high end, expensive valueables in their house.''

''and,'' megan joined in, '' they all have security systems. but the attacks take place just as they're coming in, and the alarms have been turned off.'' megan said. charlie walked up to the board with all the photos and evidence sheets laid onto it. ''who are they?'' he asked, pointing at the two killed.

''those are... they're both fathers. they both fought back, an attempt to protect their families. so far, there is no commonalities between the families, either. besides the fact that they're all wealthy..'' david explained.

''let's try to use the data mining. it's a system for analyzing information.'' charlie said, tapping don's shoulder. ''i design an algorithm, based on these crimes, the algorithm then takes the data and identifies any correlations that the crimes have. in our case, what connections the families had. besides their wealth.''

''alright, i'll get you everything we got on the families.'' i said, going over to my laptop set up on the table charlie was leaning on. ''where they live, where they go to school, shop, dine out, who cleans their pools, fixes their cars..'' megan listed. i nodded to her, writing those all down on a scrap piece of paper. ''i'll need more than that.'' charlie admitted.

''more than everything on the families?'' i asked, cocking my head to the side a bit. ''more.. on everything. all crime stats for the past six months in the entire country.'' charlie admitted.

~~~'''~~~'''~~~

''charlie, have you seen the uh, the guest lecture schedule for this week?'' larry asked charlie, the three of us walking along the campus of calsci. ''no, i haven't. why? don't... damn it, don't tell me i've gotten stuck hosting another reception..'' charlie begged. i was reading off the list, given that larry had passed it to me.

love equations -- charlie eppes x reader - numb3rsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें