Brenden and the beanstalk

# (Chapter 1)the first step, As Brenden climbed the giant beanstalk reaching for the clouds above him he was terrified of what he would find.
# (Chapter 2) Brenden, said Could it be a giant or some magical kingdoms? With each step, his heart raced faster and faster until he could see the top. Finally, he reached the castle in the clouds and discovered a sleeping giant! (chapter 3)The giant, named Grendel, had a mane of gold hair and a golden crown. Brenden was afraid to wake him, but knew he must. He gently touched the giant's shoulder and Grendel slowly opened his eyes. (Chapter 4) the evil lady giant, revealed to Brenden who had been watching over Grendel for years. She said the only way to break the spell was to collect the golden hair of the giant. (Chapter 5) Brenden, was scared, but braved his fears and found the courage to face the giant. He grabbed a handful of the sparkling golden hair and the giant woke up in a rage. (Chapter 6) The giant roared at Brenden, but he knew this was the only way he will ever get to (chapter 7)the top of the beanstalk, and find the. Golden egg and BRENDEN ghost back down the beanstalk he go back to his home and the Giants one back down to catch him and BRENDEN have a.  (Chapter 8)A gold X, and breaks the beanstalk the giant falls down to the ground, in deadly sleep the end.