My downfall

Down fall

this is my story on why i take expressing myself to extreams.......

Hai there my names Avelon Green and how do i explain my self?sane.other people people might think im in need of a straight jacket but no.im completly sane.i promise you ;). The reason why they think this is because i have "5,8" gauges, green/blue and black hair, wear tons of eye liner, stand up for myself,and have anger managment issues. I am a foster child......... my mother died in a car crash and my father is in jail because he brurally abused me......i sill have scars....anyway heres the story...

"Babe c'mon. Please? Can we just go? Itll be fun!" Said destrey. "Destrey, cant WE just have our own party? Here?;)" i said suddely winking directly at him, my only joy in life, destrey moore. My boyfreind <3  

"......" he paused when he thought, "PLEASE?!" I said begging him. "Fine,can i atleast wear my 'i enjoi vaginas' shirt?" Destrey asks while faintly laughing to himself. As i sat there gigling away i said "whatever you want." :). As destrey pulled me close i smiled and put my head to his chest as he slowly and gently kissed my neck all over. "Babe? I just remembered i have my live q&a video in 10 mins. Wanna do it with me?" He said pulling away from my neck. "Of course i wanna do it with you ;)" i said being the weirdo i am :). "I ment the show u lil wierdo :)" as he said smiling and staring into my soul with his mezmorizing deep brown eyes. "Yes my lil capn!!!" I said souluting him and laughing. As we did thethe q&a we shared memories and mostly laughs! That day i learned that me and destrey can just loose ourselves making videos. :)

It was the next day In the cycle that i dread 1.wake up 2.go to counseling with destrey 3.have nathan and leada over for whatever reason 4.destrey and i go to taco bell 4.go to ignision (wich is this really fun club) 5cme home at 2 in the morn 6.go to bed. A few of those arent that bad but it gets old...the Same thing after a while gets boring ya know. When i woke up today around one-ish i came out of our bedroom and saw destrey and nathan sitting there talking about some thing. When they saw me they shut up.i was gettng worried. My past was taunting me and as i stood still in my pj's infront of the two guys. Inside my head my past was telling me "you have to much baggage. Your too weird. Hes going to break up with you.get ready to get abused...get reqdy to see yo-" i cut my mind off and screamed "SHUTUP!!!" As tears ran down my face i fell to my knees. Destrey and nathan ran to help me up.they both asked "whats wrong avelon?!" "My dad...i think todays the day..." i said with a nervous look at the two guys staring at me. "Well i think we need to get to counselling soon. Sook nathan... just go make out with leada or something! Jk but you can stay here till we get back." Destrey said putting his arm around me. "Leada can come if she wants too..." i said smiling at nathan the looking up at destre a little and kissing him. "Okay then! She probably will come reguardless!" Nathan said breaking me and destreys kiss. Destrey and i both said "okay well we got to get to counseling!" "Okay see ya " nathan said. As we left we saw leada walking up to our door and when i saw leada i ran to her and hugged her breaking from destreys arm and leada dropped everything she had n her arms.:) "Whoa!!!!" "Hi there!" Leada said "why are you going to counseling so eatly??" Is what followed what leada said "oh just cuz i had a breakdown and destrey is just comming with :)." I said answering her question. "Okay well see ya in a few for ignition!" Leada said hoping to see me there."okay babe lets get a move on!" Destrey said said with a smile on his face. "Okay baby." I said looking up and smiling at him. "I love it when ur happy.it makes ME happy to see you smile." He said looking slightly down at me. Why does avelon always look UP at destrey when she smiles at him? You might be asking yourself this now. Its because destrey is talller han me by 4 inches. Hes "5'8" and im "5'4". So thats why.

When we got to counseling we checked in and sat in the waiting room for 4 minutes. When our counselors came we hugged before we parted and soon afed the hug destrey turned to follow his counselor winking at me and mouthing the words 'i love you'. I blew a kiss to my lil cupcake and went on to follow my counselor..