I LOST MY MIND

“The night was great, we forgot everything except the moment we shared with love. It was indeed a satisfaction for 3 years longing for her touch and kisses. I woke up beside this girl I love and I don't want this to be the last but for everyday of our lives. I can't help but to stare at this angelic face in front of me. Her lips, her eyes, her nose. I miss this everyday. Now that we're together, I will not let anyone take her from me. I will do everything to make her happy. I love her so much.”

Tee is staring at Yuki. Though it has been 2 months since she came back, she still misses her so badly. Because she is always busy at the office, she still needs to adjust and Yuki understands it. So every time they had time together she made sure that they would enjoy it.
She kisses Yuki’s forehead, the moment that Yuki is about to open her eyes and moans.

“Oh, sorry Love, did I wake you”

“Good morning Love, it's okay.” Yuki whispered.

“C’mon, let's get to shower, it's your first day at work today, right?” Tee teases Yuki and smiles.

Yuki is still in bed, realizing everything they talked about last night. She remembered that Tee told her to work for her but still wondering what will be going to that work?
Tee gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom while Yuki is looking at her.

“What's with that stare? Come on, we have work to do.” and go straight to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, Yuki opened the wardrobe. Since Tee came back, she filled it with some of my clothes. So that everytime we spend time together I dont have have to worry about my dress. But since I am going to work for her, I think these clothes don't fit. I was thinking and looking at what to wear.

“Love, what are you thinking?” Tee asked her while buttoning her suit.

“What to wear? I guess?” and Yuki sighs.

“Oh, sorry. You can wear a pair of those and take one of my suits, if that's what makes you comfortable.” Tee points out something inside the wardrobe. and she helps Yuki get ready.

When they got out of the room, they went straight to the dining room where the breakfast was ready.

“Lets have breakfast first Love, I have an early meeting before we can go to the office. I don't know how long it will take.” Tee then grabbed the chair for Yuki and signaled her to sit down.

In less than an hour, they reached the ACL building. Yuki is silent and shocked. Wondering why and what they are doing there.

“Love, we're here. I have a meeting on the 30th floor. Your work begins now.” Tee interrupts Yuki from wondering. She knows she has many questions in her mind but for now, she wanted to get revenge for her love from the person who made her sad.

“Your first job is to agree in everything I will say and talk about. No matter how disappointing or fascinating it is, just agree. Are we okay with that?” Tee spilled while waiting for the answer.

“ok…” Yuki is about to say something but Tee cuts her again.

“Okay, so we agreed now. Let's go.” and they go straight to the elevator.
When they arrive at the 30th floor, an employee assists them to the conference room. While waiting for the person she's meeting, they give them water and hand them the folder for the proposal. Yuki is still shocked and she asks Tee what they are doing there. But when Tee is about to answer Yuki, a man in white suit enters the room. He was about 5’8 tall and maybe in 50’s. He looked arrogant and bossy, which made his employee tense when he’s around. He walks heavy, the reason that he caught their attention immediately.

Tee stood up and greeted the man while Yuki stood behind her. You can sense that Yuki is in tense and afraid. But she remembers what Tee said, so she managed her posture and stand firmly and smiled a bit.

“Good morning Mr. Chen, it's been a while.” Tee extended her hand attempting to shake hands.

“Good morning Ms. Tee, finally you showed up.” Mr. Chen spoke and he also extended his hand to Tee.
“And what are you doing here Ms. Yuki?” he added

Yuki is about to speak, but Tee suddenly looks at her and smiles then speaks.

“Oh I’m sorry, this is Ms. Yuki, my partner.'' A short introduction and about to sit down “shall we start now?”

The meeting started and the discussion went well, though the room is filled with tension and Yuki is somewhat awkward. She managed to gain her confidence because Tee is sitting next to her and gives her a glance once in a while and smiles, assuring that everything is okay.

The presentation is done. The man next to them looks at Yuki and is about to speak when Tee approaches him.

“Mr. Chen, your proposal is good but I think I have to discuss it first with my partner.” and looks at Yuki and smirks.

“No problem Ms. Tee let me know if you're ready to sign the contract upon reviewing.” Mr. Chen then smiled.

“Sure, If my business partner here approves it, we’ll go on with the project.” and Tee gives a sarcastic smile.

Upon hearing Tee, Mr. Chen got more confused when telling partner about Yuki. He gives Yuki a doubtful and insulting look. And he asked Tee out of curiosity.

“Ms. Tee, how come Yuki is your partner, I just fired her yesterday.”

“Oh, is that so? We’ve been partners for 4 years now. She didn't mention anything to you because we wanted it private. She's working for you as a digital marketer, because that is what she wanted. Well in fact, she owns me. Now we're business partners and my company is her company.” Tee braggingly explained with pride.

And the man's face turned red in confusion. He even can’t speak in shame he felt. To maintain the momentum, Tee stands up from her chair and tells them her last word.

“I think we should go now. We’ll let you know about the progress sooner or later.” And she grabs Yuki’s hand, about to leave the room.

Mr. Chen left in disdain as if they poured some ice cold water on him.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you ‘You caught the big fish but you let it get lost’ see you around Mr. Chen.” and walked through the door. While Yuki lost her mind in the situation, nothing is coming out of her mouth but she is just looking at Tee.

#habittobreak

________________________
Authors’ corner:

Please vote, comment, share and follow