Talking while asper and his kids chose a room

"So...did anyone notice anything off? Besides asper forgetting his own age?" Fell mumbled a little bit.

"Yes a little bit, his kids call him differently, you know whisp calls asper dad while mist calls him mom. We should probably ask them about their gender..." silver responded, tapping his own arm.

"Yes that's a good idea, wouldn't want there to be another misunderstanding again." Geno sighs a bit.

"Anything else?" Outer asked with a curious stare.

"Well..he seems to have paused before he said he forgot his own age. I don't think that's all to it..but I don't know why he would pause before responding..." ash let out a small hum, crossing his arms a bit as he leaned back against the chair he was in.

The others listened in on the conversation, not really seeing anything too much off about asper himself. Besides those few that was already pointed out.

They don't know what is wrong exactly, but they will find out eventually.

Either by figuring it out or by asper slipping. Who knows.

Either way, they will find out eventually, they just have to wait and ask the right questions, besides, whatever it is could be hurting asper, who knows, well hopefully whatever asper seems to be hiding, doesn't hurt asper.

A few of them thought to themselves. Just then, Cyprus came back downstairs with a small hum.

"That was..a bit interesting..." Cyprus mumbled a bit to himself.

"What was?" Classic asked, looking up a bit to his brother.

"Oh! About my conversation with asper, he mentioned something about hide and attack. But didn't say much but his kids seemed excited about it." Cyprus mentioned and a few of the others blinked a bit confused.

"Uhh should we ask for more information on..hide and attack? And you said his kids seemed excited about it, even mist?" Stretch asked a bit curious now.

Cyprus shrugged his shoulders, "I guess, though he did say they can do it in a day or two depending what else they have to do or need to do before they settle in their rooms."

"Hm I guess it makes sense, they do need some extra clothes after all." Black mentioned with a small hum.

The others nodded at that, "and new phones." Rus mumbled a bit to himself.

Another sans nodded at that, "yeah they will get new phones too."

Though a few of them were interested in learning what hide and attack was.

Sure they know know what the two were separately, but they weren't too sure if it was a game or some kind of Strategy game or something. It could be either or maybe it's something they came up with?

Well, then again, they don't know too many games except for what they used to do when they used to have time as kids or the games that frisk and some other monster kids or human kids play, but nothing like what they assume to be hide and attack is.

Was it similar to this...hide and seek game? Hm that's a thought right there. Oh well, they can ask to watch when asper and his kids decide to do it.

Besides they got a day or two to get asper and his kids some clothes and new phones to connect to.

So they should have at least a day or two before they do it, most of them assumed.

Relaxing back against whatever they were sitting on and just listening to the others talk to each other. Well, hopefully tomorrow we'll be a good day.

_____*____*_____*___*____*_____*___
Finished with 709 words, this took me soo long lol. The next chapter may or may not be longer, who knows, I might do a small time skip at some point.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Also it's taking me longer to update some other stories which is why I focused on this one cause I knew I could at least update this chapter.

Ja ne~!

Ink, fresh, error
Underswap, Gaster/ asper, sans/whisp, Papyrus/mist
Undertale, Gaster/prime, sans/classic, papyrus/Cyprus
Underfell, Gaster/fell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Outertale, Gaster/nebula, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap (other au) Gaster/swap, sans/blueberry, papyrus/stretch
Swapfell, Gaster/gin, sans/BlackBerry, papyrus/rus
Fellswap, Gaster/silver, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Reapertale, Gaster/hades, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, Gaster/barren, sans/geno, papyrus/void
Epictale, Gaster/chronic, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan
Xtale, sans/cross
Horrortale, Gaster/Saturn, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Dusttale, Gaster/ash, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/Angel (ghost papyrus), Gaster/butcher/butch
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare

Amv Underswap

Xx