Description

Who am I? Am I the clever girl who sits on her own at lunch? Am I the hipster arty type? The bad girl covered in piercings and tattoo's? Am I the popular blonde girl? Or is it possible for me to be all of these people?

Kayla is the most popular blonde girl at Richardson's High School, she is the arty girl who can tell you the difference between Van Gough and Di Vinci, she is also covered in personal tattoos and has a few piercings. She sometimes likes to study alone even though she has plenty of friends to choose from.

Who am I? Am I the popular jock? Am I the hipster who listens to different music? Am I the Nerd who sits on my own? Am I the bad boy who gets into fights? Or am I all of these people?

Kyle is the popular jock at Richardson's High School, he is the hipster who listens to alternative music he can tell you the difference between All Time Low and The Summerset. He is the bad boy who gets into fights and is covered in tattoos. He likes the sit on his own to concentrate on his studies.

Take a look into Kayla and Kyle's world and see what it's like to be all these different people in a world where people expect you to be one. It is there senior year and they are told they need to choose to be one person or lose their friends. When put in this impossible situation they turn to each other to try figure out who they are suppose to be.

Who will they choose to be? The Nerd? The Outcast? The Loner? The Bad One? or The Popular?

A/N

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping to make this my first real story. (WOO)

Please forgive me if at first it doesn't make sense as I am no story writer or any writer for that matter but I would like to try.

I'm excited for you all to go on this journey in to Kayla and Kyle's world.

First chapter will be up soon.

Danielle x