𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. suspensions lifted

DALLAS DEMANI EVANS𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙿𝙼

DALLAS DEMANI EVANS
𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂 — 𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙿𝙼

Dallas sat on the bed with her legs crossed, watching August talk to his dad on the phone

Dallas sat on the bed with her legs crossed, watching August talk to his dad on the phone. He had just gotten back from a meeting with the NBA Commissioner who was giving him the grounds of his suspension.

August put Rakim on speaker and pulled his shirt on, "He said it was only three games for now and I'm on probation or some shit like that."

Rakim sighed, "Some shit like that? You don't remember?" He asked.

August grabbed Dallas's blue shorts from the floor and tossed them to her, now that he was on the phone with his dad, he wasn't in the mood to continue anything they were about to do. Dallas smacked her lips and got off the bed, now she was mad too.

"Dad, I do. He said it was three games until my drug test came back. If there was anything illegal in my system then he would call me back in to lengthen the suspension." He told him. "And that was it." 

"Well was there anything illegal?" Rakim asked, honestly stressed for the answer.

"Hell no. Indica isn't illegal, last time I checked." He sat back down on the edge of his bed.

Rakim went silent for a few moments, "Where do you think you are, son? Recreational weed is still illegal in Texas."

August hummed, "Hollon, since when?"

He was meet with a few beeps in response. He pulled his phone away from his ear just in time to see that Rakim had hung up on him. "Dallas?!" August walked toward the living room where Dallas was. "Did you know weed was illegal in Texas?"

• • •

Later that day Dallas, Emilia, Renae, Tommi and the rest of the guys were walking into a local laser tag place. Dallas held Promise in her arms, she was having a great day and had a ton of energy which Dallas was grateful for, she hated seeing her baby glued to the bed.