Vacation

I said I would post a chapter Monday.... And it's Monday........... And I FINALLY GOT MY PRIME VIDEO TO WORK

Literally all I had to do was unplug my TV and it worked.......... Anyway

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

It was morning now and a big car had pulled up to the house, ''Feast your eyes kids, on the old Addams Family Camper!'' Gomez said as Thing filled the car- or, Fester with oil.

Wednesday, Pugsley, and Y/n were outside with the. ''Mother, Father. This is cruel, even for you.'' Wednesday said as Lurch walked up from behind him carrying the bags. 

Lurch had groaned, ''That's the spirit Lurch!'' Gomez said going inside the camper ushering his sons inside as Fester joined them.

A small man had walked up to the house looking for someone to talk to. (why did I make him sound lonely and homeless yo 🤣🤣)

Gomez and Morticia had walked out of the camper greeting themselves. ''No time for that, My name is Mustela.'' He told the couple handing Gomez a business card. ''I'm a lawyer representing a couple in Sausalito, California.'' 

Gomez and Morticia seemed unfazed as they smirked thinking Wednesday was behind all of this. ''Recent evidence has come to light that the night of my client's kid's birth, they may have been switched with another child at the hospital.'' 

Gomez and Morticia shook their heads not believing a word he was saying. ''Namely, a Wednesday Addams.'' Mustela told them sternly. Gomez and Morticia laughed making Mustela glare at them. 

Morticia, Gomez and Mustela, soon the small man left as Wednesday went to talk to his parents about the man. Y/n had looked out the window of the bunker having a strange feeling about that man.

---

The car had started to drive on the road leaving grandmama with the house. Inside the bunker, Gomez was explaining were they would go as Y/n was reading, Wednesday was trying to kill Pugsley as usual, and Fester was in the fridge while Thing was in charge of driving the bunker. None of them noticing a small car with Mustela and a larger man following them.

---

It was the next day as the family stood in front of the Niagara Falls. Fester and Gomez were talking about why they were not in Salem.

Morticia walked up to Wednesday and Y/n as she had taking photos for future painting ideas as Wednesday looked through to binocular stand. (idk what it is.)

''Having fun?'' Morticia asked the two. ''I'm staring at Canada, if that answers your question.'' Wednesday replied to her. ''If it was darker then maybe some good photos would pop up.'' Y/n said.

As they talked, Gomez walked up to the Mother and son, and soon daughter-in-law. (I had to add it)

Gomez tried to hug Wednesday, only for the boy to grab his finger, twisting it. ''You know how I feel about hugs that are not from Y/n father.'' He told his father. (He got some fluffy Wednesday hereeeee, We're my besties at!!)

Gomez just shook it off as Wednesday wrapped in arm around Y/n as she still tried to get the perfect pictures for a painting idea.

''Did you know dozens of people tried to jump over these falls in wooden barrels?'' Gomez stated. ''Does anyone survive.'' Morticia asked. This caught Wednesdays attention.'' Some do. Some don't. I hear it's a barrel of fun.'' Gomez joked before laughing making Wednesday groan.