Prologue

Dimitry Sechenov slammed open the door to his mansion. Beautiful tile flooring that one would only see in movies and books, reflect the chandelier lights. It was cleaned three times a day. But Sechenov hurried himself into the mansion, out of the thunderstorm, slamming the door shut as he took his jacket off as he made his way towards the stairs.

"Ah, master Sechenov welcome-" a Tereshkova maid robot model walked after him only for him to throw his coat in her face.

"Where is he?" Sechenov asked as he looked around worriedly.

"Ah, young master Alek arrived about four hours, forty eight minutes and three seconds before you got here. He's currently in his room." Tereshkova told him in her usual cheery voice as she followed him, folding the jacket as she did with perfect precision.
"I would advise treating the young master's injuries."

"You didn't treat him?!" Sechenov questioned as he stood and looked down at the maid. "Why?!"

"The young master requested I do no such thing. I advised him but he refused to see reason, saying: 'I don't want to stain you with my American blood.'" A recording of a young boy's voice said in a sad tone.

"Bloody hell, get the med bot." Sechenov cursed as he continued up the stairs. After navigating through his maze of a house, Sechenov found himself facing a door with the label 'Alek'.

"Alek?" Sechenov called out as he knocked on the door. The door creaked open upon contact. Sechenov pushed past the door slowly and looked inside.

A young boy sat curled up, hugging his knees under a desk. What stood out was the baggy golden jacket he wore. He wore the iconic clothing of the soviet boy, a red scarf over a blue shirt and beige shorts. His shoes and shocks were laying down in different parts of the huge room. His red cap was hanging on the edge of the trash shoot.

".... Hi uncle D." The boy hiccuped as he refused to look the man in the eyes. Sechenov slowly closed the door and took his shoes off before walking over to the boy. He kneeled down and looked the boy over. Bruises littered the skinny pale arms.   

"Is it those bullies again?" Sechenov whispered as he pushed the chair away. Alek nodded, still not looking at the man.
"Damn it, listen I'll-"

"It won't matter." Alek looked up at his uncle, tears running down his blue eyes and going over a bruised eye. "They'll just keep doing it. Again and again, because my papa was from America...... I miss Ekaterina."

This wasn't the first time this happened. Bullies were a common occurrence for Alek Dake, son of Delilah Sechenov and Crowley Dake, an American soldier who died in ww2. Crowley didn't live to see his son be born, and Delilah died from illness in America, leaving the poor boy in the care of a man who invested his time in machines.
The only person Alek trusted at school was a girl his age named Ekaterina Nechayeva. She was top of her class and was a very talented ballerina, often inviting Alek to her concerts. Sadly, she died a month ago to the brown plague (something Sechenov was currently trying to cure.).

The only thing left of Ekaterina was the golden jacket Alek wore.

"Tell you what," Sechenov, unprofessional parent, was about to play his cards. "I have some recordings of Popeye the sailor and Tom n Jerry recorded down stairs." Upon hearing his favorite cartoons (American in nature) the poor boy's eyes widened. "So, let's make a deal. We treat these wounds and then we eat dinner on the couch, yes?"

"Yes please!" The boy crawled out past Sechenov and jumped to his feet and smiled. One of his front teeth was missing.

"That's my boy! Tereshkova!"

"Yes?" The door opened as the robotic maid appeared. The number of maids he had was high enough that the current Maid could be a different one.

"Treat Alek's wounds and have dinner prepped." Sechenov smiled as he stood up. Alek was hopping on his toes so much the jacket came off before he grabbed Tereshkova and tried dragging her out.

"Come on 'kova!" The boy cried in a hurry.  The maid cheerfully chirped as she allowed the young man to drag her away. The boy always preferred the company of robots and machines.

Sechenov walked over to pick up his shoes before he stopped upon stepping on something soft. Looking down he noticed it was Alek's golden jacket. He picked it up and hurried to the doorway. 

"Alek-" Then he stopped. He slowly looked down at the jacket and rubbed it between his fingers.  Sparks flickered into his head.

"Yeah?" Sechenov flinched when he looked down and saw Alek there. "Oh, my jacket! Thank you uncle Sechenov!" The boy said as he grabbed the jacket and ran down the hallway before grabbing Tereshkova and began dragging her again.

"I... I'll be in my office in the meantime Alek. See you at dinner!" Sechenov called out before making his way to his office. He got out a huge piece of paper and began to sketch.

"No. It needs to grow with him, so start off small. Needs to protect him from those bullies, but nothing lethal." Sechenov mumbled to himself before smiling at the end sketch. He rolled up the paper and put it away in one of the drawers of his desk.

He can protect his sisters legacy from now on even after death.

End.

Criticism is welcome.
This may diverge from the game itself.
Have a good day!