Chapter 1 - Family's reunion (Chelsea's POV)

This is just a hot model that's going to be Chelsea. I don't know her name, but any of you knows. Do tell. Other than that. Enjoy the book and I'll try to write as quick and understanding as possible. Also, it's came into a dream and I want to make a (almost) reality. Get what I mean?
----------------------
Chapter 1 - Family's Reunion (Chelsea's POV)

Jumping around like a little kid I ask my mom, "When are they coming?" Without realizing that the time was a hour behind she answer, "They're coming in another hour."

The phone ring and I read the heading. It said 'BellPayPhone' and I call out, "Mom it's from a payphone."

My mom walk toward me and read the heading and press speaker.

"Mom, we're here." Coral said on the speaker. They're here. I thought to myeself. I can't believe it.

My mom look at the clock and realize her mistake said on the phone, "I'm getting out the door right now."

Which she's not. But I can't say it. Running around the apartment she get ready. Ally is already ready and wait at the door for my mom.

"I knew that we had to leave a hour early." she said to me. Watching her on her tablet make me want to get my own.

I turn around to see Samantha walking in the kitchen and I call out, "Samantha, you can't eat them yet."

Walking toward the kitchen I notice that she's already put something in the toaster and I said, "That's for the family."

Why can't she wait? I ask myself. They're here and we need food for them.

Mom still getting ready and Ally hasn't move. I feel that my life going to change or something. I can feel it in my heart.

"What are you thinking about?" Ally ask. Which make me jump out of my sheet. Man, can't she be more creepy?

I turn around and answer, "I don't know. I feel like there's something going to happen."

Crossing her arms she said, "Of course, the family's here for the whole two weeks."

Which is true, but I feel different already. I've felt like this since Carrie left and I feel like I'm a whole different person.

"Chelsea, don't forget to pay the pizza man." My mom said while putting her jacket on. Pouting I ask, "What about the chicken that I made?"

Mom turn to hug me and said, "Don't worry sweetheart. They'll have it tomorrow for supper."

I doubt it.

"Okay mom. Where's the pizza money?" I ask instead. Giving me the money she whisper, "Don't let Samantha know about it."

I nod.

Ally and mom went out the door. Now there's only Samantha and me in this apartment. She look at me and ask, "When are you going to call our friends?"

Friends? Now.

She look at me and see my expression. Raising her hands she said, "I'm sorry, but we need to party before the family's here."

Now she's gone nuts. Seeing my sister plotting s huge party is scary me, because how is she able to have a huge party in a apartment?

Dialing on her phone she answer someone question, "No I don't want the balloon yet."

Balloon? No way. She wouldn't dare. I thought to myself. Now I'm doom. Doom.
---------------------------
Mom walk through the door and now there's three guys sitting on the bed playing video games. I'm dead. Dead I tell ya.

"Chelsea and Samantha. Help us." Mom yell. I ran toward the door and keep it wide open. Samantha hide her "friends" in the washroom.

Mom bring in this huge suitcase and Ally walk in after her. Tris walk in with her two daughters. Martina and Monica. They're my favourite nieces in the family.

Next, there's Lucas. Tris's boyfriend/Martina's father. After him, there's Kelly. Samantha soul twin sister. Then there's Betty and her boyfriend Shawn.

That's most of the family. The rest is coming in the next two weeks or so.

Mom walk toward the washroom until Samantha call her to help with the kids.

I'm not going to be part of this, but I am. If mom ask me about it. I'll just say that I warned Samantha. Which I did of course.

Mom walk toward the kitchen and notice a cap on the floor. She turn around and ask, "Samantha, who's cap is that?"

She look around and point at me and said, "It's her boyfriends."

What! No! I scream inside my head.

Mom look at me and nod in disappointment. I yell, "But she's lying!"

That doesn't cut it. Mom don't believe me. I'm her oldest daughter that's going to be living here.

I walk closer and explain, "You know that I wouldn't do this. I don't even like guys that way."

That got her attention and ask, "What do you mean?" Crossing her arms I know that I can't convince her otherwise.

Kelly yell out, "She's gay." With all of her voice that she could find in her, and point at me like I'm a criminal.

Maybe I am. But I can't believe that my own family is turning against me. And my mom is believing them.

Crying I beg, "Please mom." I can't live like this. Knowing that most of my family doesn't want me.

"Please believe me." I cry out. I can't believe this.

Mom look at me and said, "Go to my room and think this over."

Walking toward the room, I saw Samantha's friends. I glare at them and hiss, "Don't think that I'm covering this for you guys."

I went in the room and jump onto the bed. I look around and thought to myself. When am I going to be fully happy?

I look at the door and walk over to close it. When I get there to close it. I see mom standing there.

She bend down and whisper in my ear, "I'm sorry."

I close the door and that got to be the worst reunion I ever have in my life.