episode -14

AFTER ONE WEEK
Y/n : guys  i am not coming... I can't leave mom alone

Jennie: but y/n after so long we are hangout...and it's just impossible for me to go without you too ...

Jungkook: yes and if Jennie won't go i will also not go ..

Jimin : and if you won't come, i don't think taehyung will come too ...so what's the point of doing??

Y/n : you guys ...why are you cancelling because of me ...just go and enjoy.... Say something taehyung..why are you standing there quietly??

Taehyung : guys she is right we can't leave mom alone atleast not for now ..

Jennie was about to speak something but y/m cut off her words ...

Y/m : they are right y/n ...you should go and enjoy i will also go home now ...

Taehyung: mom you can live with us ....

Y/m : i can't son ...i wanna live in my home ...where there are memories of y/n father ...and i m fine now ...

Y/n : but mom you will feel alone -

Y/m : i will be fine y/n ... don't worry dear these years made your mother more strong... And moreover did you forget two days before you made me company president huh ?? So i had to deal with many issues too ... don't worry i will not feel alone

Taehyung mom enters the home

T/m : for today my friend will not feel alone...i will accompany her after all i am meeting my friend after so long ...you kids go and enjoy and don't bother us .....

Y/n : fine ....

In EVENING....

Y/n was getting ready for there hangout....

Where as taehyung was working on laptop

Y/n come outside of washroom ....her hairs were wet ...... Taehyung look at her...

She chuckled..

Y/n : what are you looking at ??

Taehyung: that how fast we both changed....a month ago we are not ready to see each other face and today -

Y/n : and today??

Taehyung get up and went towards her ....

Taehyung: and today we can't spend an hour without seeing eachother face ...

Y/n : tsk tsk so cheesy Mr Kim ...

She said teasing him ... taehyung chuckled

Taehyung: say it cheesy but this is a fact ... Isn't it ??

He said while back hugging her and sniffing her hair ...

Y/n : hmm maybe it's true .... Now leave me ,let me dry my hair otherwise you will complain that because of me we got late ....