when I see her first time

Tae - mom why do  u want me to come with u to India mom I am so sorry but I can't come with u because I have to go to United States for interview after 2 days mom please try to understand .

T/m - son I know you are very busy but please I want u to meet someone .

Tae - why mom ?.

T/m- because I want to see your marriage and  my grandchildren  before going to the haven but u don't have time from your BTS 💜 .

Tae- mom u know that I am under contract with big hit I can't date or marry someone  I am there puppet mom I can't do this before this contract get over .

          (Authors point of view)
There a mother and a son fighting on topic of marriage .
Son - Kim Taehyung the most  handsome man from last 5 year .
He was a k pop and global Idol million of girl are his fan.
He loves his mom and dad but due to work load he can't spend his much time with his  parents and now he was 26 year old and his parents want him. To get marry .
And this year Mrs Kim  cousin sisters son has get married with an Indian girl . And there Mrs Kim saw brid - Mia s   younger sister y/n .

Who was y/n you will got to know in the next part . Until then good day or night 💜

( This was my first FF story so please forgive me if I do anymistak thank u 💜)