50

Louis

When Louis woke up at the sound of the shower he immediately knew what day it was today. He went to hang out with Harry today and again, not with the other boys around. And this time he wasn't nervous like last time. Not even a little bit.

He felt different today, mainly because of what happened on Friday and not just the last part of it.

The atmosphere feels different between them, it's a feeling he can't describe. It is a feeling of warmth that he feels around Harry. Not something he'd felt before with any of his other friends. Not even Zayn or Niall.

He has no idea where this feeling suddenly comes from. All he knows is that the feeling is there and that he noticed it since Friday. Maybe that's it, maybe he always felt that way, but he never really noticed. He always knew that Harry was different to him, not just a normal friend. They are just friends, but the feeling feels different. He never felt this way around Niall, Zayn or Liam. It feels weird.

When Harry comforted him that afternoon, it felt nice, he immediately felt calmer in his embrace.

And the moment they looked deep into each other's eyes, it felt strange. He cannot describe it in any other way, it cannot be expressed in words, because he still has no idea what he felt there. All he does know is that it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

"Louis?" his father called from downstairs. He didn't realize the shower wasn't on anymore. "I'm going to Sophia now. Your breakfast is ready downstairs. See you later!"

"Okay, see you later!" he calls back.

Yes about that. He and his father went to talk that night after Harry left. His father had apologized for not telling about Sophia sooner, but explained that he didn't want to tell him yet because his mother and him just broke up. He wanted to tell him about it when he thought Louis was ready.

Then Louis had also apologized for the indifferent behavior towards Sophia.

After that talk, things went well between them again. They had agreed that from now on they would be honest with each other and no longer withhold things. He had then also told about Harry, to which his father had told him to give it time. First he had to be sure of his feelings and then talk to Harry about it. To avoid confusion.

Finally - after putting everything together - he gets out of bed. Harry is coming in about an hour so he better get ready.

This time he doesn't spend hours doubting his outfit and without thinking about it, he puts on sweatpants with a t-shirt.

After putting on some clothes he walks downstairs where, as his father said, his breakfast is ready, an egg sandwich.

His phone keeps vibrating while eating. As it turns out, the discussion he and Liam had last night is still not over. It also makes no sense at all. Liam thinks the earth is round, how stupid can you be? Of course the earth is flat, how else do we live on it?

@liampayne: okay i knew you were dumb, but seriously lou? The earth is flat?

@louist91: ugh yes liam, you are the one being stupid. but i don't have time for this, i need to go

@liampayne: why?

@louist91: harry is coming over in half an hour

@liampayne: ohhhh i see, you need to look good for your crush, i get it

@louist91: i regret telling you abt it