Chapter 2

"Well, we are almost in Castelia... Green?" Yellow looked at Green. He was drawing short breaths and shaking. She sighed and looked out to the small scrap of land, which was Unova.

"Maybe we should have made Gold come with us... he calms you down fast." Hearing Gold's name only tensed him up more.

"Gold didn't want to come, he didn't have to!" Red stared at his rival for snapping at Yellow.

"Dude, slow down. She's alright!"

"No she is NOT!! Red, she's hurt, she CRIED, and she begged after a year and a half of suffering!!"

"I meant in a reassuring way..." Green scoffed and shivered at the winter winds from Unova.

Yellow looked ashamed, "Green, just hold on. We told you this a million times before..." The boat arrived at a dock. It was snowing lightly. Red was fine, but the other two were shivering like mad.

"First thing," Yellow commented, "we need to get coats."

><><><

Ok. What now?" Red asked Yellow after she and Green bought coats. She thought for a second, then had an idea. She took out her map of Unova she bought, along with the coats.

"Well, um, since we don't know where she's at, why not head up to Nimbasa? There's a ferris wheel, and who knows, we might find evidence of Leaf or something." Green groaned.

"Lets NOT do that."

"Well, what do you plan on doing?? We don't even know who kiddnapped her!!"

"Well, I have no ideas, but anything is better than your idea!!"

"Green!! If y-" Red stood in the way and shoved Green and Yellow's face away from each other. They tumbled to the ground due to Red's strength.

"Don't fight! There is a girl who has been abducted on this very region, an you guys are fighting?! We might as well kill each other!" Pika, his Pikachu, nodded and agreed. Red sighed. "Just please... Green, if you don't have anything better, we follow Yellow!"

"Grrrgh!! Fine! But if you guys don't mind, I will be staying on the ground. I don't want to see you guys kiss on the ferris wheel." Instantly, both the black-haired boy and Yellow blushed and scooted away from each other. Green smirked.

"Ha."

Red got a bit angry. "Well, I wouldn't want to see you kiss Leaf!! How 'bout that?!" Now Green was the one to blush madly. Yellow snapped out of it.

"Erm, lets just go."

"Great idea!" Green marched ahead of them, eager to be away. Yellow sweatdropped.

"I thought he said it wasn't a good idea...?"

"Oh well. At least he's moving." Red followed him. Yellow shrugged and followed Red.

><><><

It had been several hours on Route 4. Even though it was winter, it was still quite hot, 79 degrees or so. The sand was in everyone's clothes and hair. Green was still way up there, re-wiping his eyes every so often. Yellow and Red was whispering to each other.

"Anyway, Its not like me and you would really kiss. That would be so weird," Red said, looking at a Sandile who was staring him down. Yellow frowned secretly.

"What if I was dying because I drowned? What would you do?"

"CPR, of course!"

"What if that doesn't work?"

"I won't know what to do, then." Yellow knitted her eyebrows at his answer. She looked at Red's sand-coveres hand and blinked.

"There has to be some other way than giving me rib damage." Red smiled.

"What, like mouth-to-mouth?" Yellow blushed.

"You guys flirting back there?" Green shouted to them. They blushed, only Yellow blushed harder.

"Well, lets get out of this place. We've reached the end." He pointed to the little rest building that connects two places together.

"I think I might have sand down my shirt," Red commented. He looked at Green, who was practically breathing out wet sand.

"Um, yeah? Yellow's lucky, she has 30 million pieces of clothes on, she's protected."

"You only go around in a t-shirt, Green," Yellow said.

"Well, excuse me! I love being light, I suggest you should do it too. Clothes weigh you down."

"Hey! I lived in a forest, pinebrain!"

"Well, I lived in a town, blondie!" Red facepalmed. He wiped the sweat-covered sand off his cheek and took each trainer by the collar, yanking them in and breaking the arguement.