I Think You're Pretty

Let's kick it off with my favorite woman of them all.

🔞 /
❌️ < IN PART 2
❗️ \

❤️
💙 jus a little bit.
⚠️ only mentions of.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dom: Joan(Chyna)
Sub: Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I was invited by my friend to come and be a spotter for him at his gym.

He said it'd be easy as he wasn't using anything past my max, so I wasn't gonna fuck up. I was dressed in a simple pair of leggings and a DX t-shirt as I stood in the middle of the building, standing over my friend, unsure of what to do.

"I need a bench, but they're all taken, I think that one chick is done. Can you go ask?" He looked up at me.

"Ask her? What if it pisses her off? Do you see the size of her guns?" I looked at him with fear. He gave me a deadpan look, and I groaned. I walked over, "Hi, my friend wanted to ask... are you... uhm... done with...your sets..?" As I spoke, the woman sat up and stood, I finally registered her face. My eyes began to bulge as my jaw slowly dropped, her eyes trailed down to the Degeneration X printed on my shirt before she looked back up and made eye contact with me.

"Y-You're...y-you're...Chy-..." The second I got part of her name out, I fainted.

Nex thing I know, I woke up in her arms. She had a heavily concerned look on her face as my friend leaned over on his knees, "You alright?" He calls out to me, "Damn, the second you see your idol, you faint... first impressions, ah?" He pokes fun at me, I groan in response, my eyes looked over making eye contact with Chyna's deep set eyes.
I was finally able to sit up, not without having the intense gay panic as I realized I was propped up on her knee.

I covered my now embarrassed face before quickly standing up, "I-I'm so sorry, Miss...I... have no excuses." She observed me before opening her mouth, "You like... me?" She furrows her brow, "God, she's infatuated with you. The only reason I know half the shit about DX is because she loves you. I've never heard someone rant about how astonishing and attractive a woman is until she found out about you." My friend reveals, I groan again, "Keep talking and I'll pass out purposely again so you can feel guilty..." I point at him shyly, "Don't." I got a warning look from Chyna.

"Yes, ma'am." I quickly stuttered out.

"Well... this has been interesting. Are you wanting something from me or?" She tilted her head. Although I was focused on her appearance, I stared at her face basically fucking outlining her jaw down to her shoulders. Isaac snapped in front of my face, and I jumped, "Uhm..."
Do it, ask. "Can I...feel your arms and stomach?" I shyly questioned, "Only if you're comfortable with it...!" I quickly noted. She arched an eyebrow, "Uh... sure." Chyna gave me a lopsided but closed-lip smile, Isaac watched, surprised as I walked over and gently rested my hands on her stomach. My fingers went across the gentle ripples of muscle on it.

I felt like I was on cloud nine, I was tipping a bit, but stayed conscious. I slowly trailed up, lifting them of course when I went over her chest, then pressed them back down on her traps and shoulders. Out of the corner of my eye, Isaac had a soft smirk as he crossed his arms.
When I had reached her biceps, he walked past me, "Well, since she's done, I'll take over this bench, oops..." He roughly elbowed me and acted like he tripped, I was immediately pressed up against her with her hand catching the small of my back. Suddenly, I was fucking anxious as I look up at her with an awkward smile. Her face was a bit red, but she gave me a coy smile.

"Alright, so in my opinion. I think you guys should exchange numbers and go out for dinner tonight? That sounds good to me. Hop to it." Isaac hummed, Chyna looked at him and looked down at me before rubbing the back of her head, "I'm... fine with that..." He immediately hands me a pen, and I gently grab her hand before writing my number on it. She leans down a bit to write hers on mine. Once she's done, I quickly lean in, pressing a sweet kiss to her cheek.

She looked at me, surprised, resting her hand where I kissed, and I grin like an idiot. Earning a happy smile in return, which I definitely pride myself in.
"I-I'll...text you whenever I get home..." She whispered softly, I nodded, waving as she walked off to a different machine.

Although, during the entire rest of Isaac's workout, I'd make dreamy eye contact with her from across the gym, she'd initiate it, and it'd end in a shy look away.
She eventually left, and we did too. I laid at home, sprawled out on my bed as we texted back and forth. It was a mix of sweet and funny messages, along with planning for dinner tonight. She was going to pick me up, and boy, was I excited.
I wasn't sure what to wear, I didn't want to overdress, but I also wanted to look really nice for her.

I took the time to sit up and think to myself. I knew for a fact it wasn't gonna be easy to get my idol to like me. One, I'm a nobody. Two, it's known she was...treated horribly in the past by her father and classmates, even by the majority of the population that knows her, I'm aware she's definitely gonna have walls. I'm not in it for the money, and I have to make it known I'm genuinely attracted to her.
I looked at the small roses painted on my vanity, "Maybe some...heartfelt gifts would be nice to start with..."
I had left and got some red and white roses for her along with a sweet little card, I sat outside near the time we planned, I was in a simple black dress and short heels. She pulled up, getting out in the basic opposite, a red dress and taller heels, making her tower over me.

I walked over and held the flowers up to her like a giddy child. Her distant eyes widened as they locked on them, "I-I...didn't get...you anything...?" Joan whispered, a guilty look on her face. I shushed her, "I expected such, and I don't want anything. I just wanted to give you roses because, well... they're pretty... and I think you're pretty." My hand gently rested on her forearm, my other arm snaked around it. Joan stared at me with startled eyes as she slowly opened the door for me, I got in and waited for her as she slid in next to me.

A man sat in the driver's seat. unexpectedly, she wasn't driving.
"You think.. I'm pretty...?" She whispered softly, "Very." I smiled sweetly.
She gazed at me for a few moments. She scooted a bit closer. She interlocked our hands before looking ahead of us, I gently reached up and brushed her fluffy hair back, giving her a sweet cheek kiss once more, this time leaving a soft smudge of lipstick.

"I think this is the beginning of something lovely."