Great, Community Service

pov Hope:

Alexia got into the car after she cried for almost fifteen minutes. She sat down in the backseat with her head down looking at her feet. I feel bad for the girl she looks really hurt by what had happened. I get it her brother left her with complete strangers. during the entire car ride she hadn't said a word, she didn't dare to look up.

when we finally arrived at the school, I saw her eyes they were all red and puffy from crying. we started walking towards the school doors.

"Hope please bring Alexia to your room and come to my office after. I would like to have a word with you."Alaric said to me I nodded before walking Alexia to my room.

"This is my room, uhm don't leave it please. just make yourself comfortable, okay." I said to her she nodded. after I made sure she was okay I went to Alarics office, probably to talk about Alexia. "Thank you for coming Hope, now I would like to talk to you about what we are going to do about Alexia." he told me.

"Dr.Saltzman we can't send her away."

"She's human Hope the school isn't the right place for her." he tells me clearly having the intension of sending her away like we tried before.

"Okay, but what if she isn't human." I grab the letter that Landon had wrote me and lay it on his desk "What if Alexia is something, we wouldn't have to send her away,right?" Truth is I really want her to stay.

"In his letter Landon mentioned that he never was able to explain what had happened in the past. but now that everything about the supernatural has been introduced to him he might give it a try." I start explaining to Alaric "It happened on the day they had a big fight, they were yelling at eachother when Alexia screamed and glas started flying at Landon from all sides."

"Incidents happen that doesn't make her supernatural." he tells me not believing me

"I would say the same exept there is more. one time Landon was being bullied and his bully went flying into the wall but nothing touched him." I say "People can't do that Alaric, but witches can."

"Fine, we'll run some tests on her, find out about her past." I smile happy at his decision altough I feel there is more coming and yep there it is "But one condition, you look after her, she stays with you in your room and you keep an eye on her. She's your responsibility and if anything were to go wrong it's on you." that doesn't sound to bad.

"I can do that."

and with a happy face I start walking back to my room. when I open my door I can't help but smile as I see Alexia has fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake her up I quietly went to my own bed and soon enough fell asleep.

Next morning

When I wake up to an empty room. I quickly got up and after getting dressed I walked around looking for Alexia 'Great, first day and I've already lost her.' I thought to myself. So I went to Alaric office when I hear it her voice she's talking to Alaric.

Pov Alexia:

"Please don't send me away."

"Calm down there, I was thinking of letting you stay, but I wanted to see through your files and came to conclusion that there is no one named Alexia Kirby." I started to panic and my hands were starting to shake. "So who am I talking to right now." he asks me

I know if I want to have a chance of staying I would have to be honest with him "That's because I'm not really Landons sister. My real name is Alexia Claire." when I told him this he looked surprised.

"Thank you for being so honest with me Alexia, now today you'll join Hope and my daughters for community service." he tells me. Is this a joke or something why would I need to do that  it's not like I did something wrong.