Waking up

꧁♔꧂

That was the most comfortable sleep I've had in a long time. As I open my eyes every thing is bright and white. But as my eyes start to get used to it I realise that this is not my bed and this is not my room. Who the fucks room is this. This is also not my shirt.
I slowing turn my head tryna be as quiet as I can to see who's bed this is.
..it's Trevor's
How'd I end up here.
I get up quickly and quietly and as I start to tip toe to the bathroom I notice my bra and pants on the floor. Shit. I step over them and run to the bathroom and lock the door. What do I do. Omg. I slept with Trevor zegras last night. I have a faint memory of it. We got in the room, the lights were dark he grabbed my waist and we started kissing then we got on the bed and he.. he pulled my dress up.. pulled my pants down.. and started giving me head. From my memory it seems like it was good cuz I'm pretty sure it went on for a while.
I wash my face and brush my hair. Wtf. I'm still shocked. Where did Edie end up last night. She could be worry, who am I kidding, Edie wouldn't be worried about me we always somehow end up separate after a night out.
I'm calling her.
Ringing... ringing... "you've woken me up what'd you want"

"I slept over at Trevor's last night"-me"WHAT! DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?!"-er"YES"-me"STOP IT"-er "I don't believe it, that's mad""Anyways, where the fuck are you"-me"Uh I don't know actually I didn't check my surroundings before answering"-er"Well ...

"WHAT! DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?!"-er
"YES"-me
"STOP IT"-er "I don't believe it, that's mad"
"Anyways, where the fuck are you"-me
"Uh I don't know actually I didn't check my surroundings before answering"-er
"Well it don't look like your house so.."-me
"Yeah don't think it is you know, but I don't remember what the fuck happened last night"-er
Edie turned around and saw some lad laying behind her shirtless. Must be his house.
She hit him.
"Oi, where am I? Who's you?"-er
"Ow. My house babes, I'm Daniel don't you remember..?" He reached out to kiss her arm.
"Ew, and no I don't really remember nothing"-er
I kind of just sat there watching amused.
"So what happened then, go on spill"-er "I'm guessing something weird happened cuz you have my bra in your hand"
Edie sat back against the headboard and held her phone to the side where I could see both of them.
He went into details I did not need to hear about of them having sex that night.
"Ok you can fuck off now" Edie said to him.
"Right where was we"-er
"I've slept with Trevor"-me
"Cant believe you've slept with the zebra"-er
"I KNOW, YOUR TELLING ME"-me
"I think I should go"-me
"Ight safe ima see what food this guy has" -er
"Oki bye I'll update you"me
"Yeahyeah whatevs ciao"-er

✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟✵⍟

Right I have to go back out there. I walked out the bathroom and crawled back into bed and put my phone on the side. I thought I got away with it but I guess not because Trevor rolled over put his arm around me and said,
"Morning then" -tz
"Morning"-me
"Last night.. we uh"-me
"Yeah we did."-tz
"Is that ok?"-tz
"Pffft more then ok"-me
He laughed "good good"
He got up and out of bed and grabbed my clothes for me. He chucked them over to me and I put them on. He put a shirt on and told me to meet him downstairs. When I walked downstairs he had made some toast and butter for me and was already eating his. "So do you wanna stay longer or just wanna go home"-tz. "I might just go home cuz my heads banging"-me. "Ok I'll order you a taxi, don't get kicked out of this one"-tz. I laughed. "I won't". I sat on the stool by the kitchen island and started munching on my toast cuz I was starving.
After eating my toast and Trevor washed my plate the taxi came. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and we said bye.
I got in the cab and went home and as soon as I got home went straight to sleep. That was one eventful night.

꧁♔꧂