In The Nest

Mina

***

My voice dripped with desperation as I begged Ivor to claim me. But I was desperate.

Ivor's rich scent soaked into my skin, leaving me feverish and on the verge of tears. The twist of desire within me grew and burned, pushing away all sense of shame. It was as if my mind was no longer my own.

Ivor swallowed hard, apprehension clear in his deep brown eyes. "Mina, once I start, I won't be able to stop," he warned. "If you have any doubts, say it now, and I'll leave."

I shivered, my sex clenching on nothing. "P-please." I reached down, shamelessly pulling up the hem of my dress. "Touch me."

Ivor's gaze dropped to the apex of my thighs as I exposed my wet panties. He licked his lips, his eyes glowing red. I hesitated for a moment, and he snarled, "Don't stop."

My fingers trembled as I lifted my dress higher. My full breasts dropped as they pulled free, and Ivor growled at the sight, flinging my clothing away. Feeling exposed and cold, I covered my chest, waiting for Ivor's next move.

He growled at me, glaring at my hands. "Don't," he snarled, gripping my wrist and holding them above my head. "Don't ever hide what's mine."

"Yuh-yes," I whined, a sharp cramp working through me. I jerked at my hands, wanting to hold my belly. Ivor released me, grabbing something out of the basket of trinkets at the end of the bed. He quickly returned, forcing my hands once again above me.

"What are you doing?" I looked up, watching as he tied my wrists to the bedpost. The thick, velvety ribbon had a string of mistletoe secured at the end.

"Taking what's mine," he gritted out, moving me up the bed and tying my wrists to the bedpost.

I groaned and mewled. The throaty noises that left my throat were filled with so much pain. It hurt. A vicious stab of pain ripped through me from deep inside my belly, and I arched my back off the bed, tears blurring my vision.

What was happening?

Was I dying?

My stomach rippled with an agonizing cramp, then I burst. Slick gushed from my pussy, the sticky fluid soaking my nest. I grunted and gulped down big breaths of air, trying to keep from screaming.

A sob bubbled from my throat. I was in heat.

How did I not notice the signs?

And it was so much worse than it had ever been before.

It had always been an achy chase of release, something to relieve the dull cramps that twisted inside me, but this was torture.

"It's okay, Mina," Ivor whispered against my throat, his tongue brushing against my sensitive skin. "I've got you."

"Please," I begged, writhing in pain. "Please, please, fix me."

Ivor's chest vibrated with a deeply feral sound as he ripped my panties down my legs. His rut was quickly taking hold, and it upped my pain. I felt empty, open, gaping. I needed him inside me now.

"Spread your legs wide," he growled.

I instantly obeyed. I was his to command—eager to do as I was told.

His eyes darted over my face and down my swollen breasts, all the way to my pussy. His fingertips brushed over my entrance, and my back arched high off the bed.

"Gah!" I grunted, my stomach cramping hard. My clit tingled, and blood pumped hard in my veins. I was going to die if he didn't fuck me soon.

"You are so beautiful," Ivor growled. "So wet and soft." He slipped his fingers up and down my folds, playing with my wetness. "Look how pretty you are here."