11

(9:00 p.m,At park)
*Weather:Raining heavily*

(Ren POV)

Ren:*Standing in the middle of the park soaking wet,smiling like an idiot*

Ren:*Tears rolling down Continuously*he dropped her off..and me...I was watching them from the rooftop like an idiot.....Why can't I drop her off instead of him?..Why can't she be my girlfriend Instead of his?..Why can't I be confident and spill whatever I want to say...*Chuckles*Because I'm a coward!..I'm a fucking Coward!!!*Yells*Why can't you step up your relationship with Y/n?!!!!Laughs*Ren!!Ren!!!!What's wrong with you?!!!!Why can't you do anything!!!Are you that weak?!!!*Tears roll down Continuously,Looks up closing his eyes enjoying the rain but suddenly rain stops,opens his eyes then sees someone unexpected**Freezes*

Y/n:*Standing there with an umbrella*You're soaking wet..

Ren:*Stares at her blankly*

Y/n:*Moves the umbrella a little towards him*Come..come to my house..

Ren:*Quiet,Mind=Did she hear Whatever I said...*

Y/n:Ren?

Ren:*Comes back to reality*

Y/n:*Holds his wrist then drags him towards her house*

Ren:*Processing everything*

(At Y/N's house)

Y/n:*Walks in with Ren*I'm home!!

Mom:Dear-Oh..

Y/n;*Looks at Ren then at Her mother*He's my Friend...he got wet in the rain..

Dad:Oh..It's okay it happens*Smiles*

Ren:*Mind=Her parents are so kind..unlike my parents...**Bows*

Y/n:*Takes him to her house*

Y/n:*Goes through her closet*I have some males clothes

Ren:*Wiping his hair with the towel*

Y/n:*Turns to him the gives the clothes*Here you go..