Chapter 3: Meta Knight

As I watched Kirby devour everything in sight and Bandana Waddle Dee dance with glee, I went towards Marx and asked him "Who took over your planet?"
He paused then responded, "I think his name was Goolacta Knooght?"
"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME TO HIM!" I shouted in rage.
Everyone looked at me, Kirby even stopped eating the cave floor.

It was clear no one had ever heard me raise my voice before.
"I'll take you to him, but he only accepts one challenger at a time. Whatever his name was is someone who prefers to take down 10,000 people one at a time," Marx told me.

I agreed and he led me out of the cave, Marx pointed up at a gigantic castle up on the cliff.
Naturally, I flew up immediately, to me Galacta Knight should have been extinguished a long time ago, "I should have done it earlier," I thought as I banged on the door.
A blade knight opened the door for me and let me in.

He scraped the wall to make a sentence that read "THE KING HAS BEEN EXPECTING YOU TO SHOW UP HE CHALLENGES YOU TO A ONE-ON-ONE FIGHT."

It led me further and further down a seemingly endless hallway.
Eventually, we reached a gigantic steel door.
It banged on the door in a weird rhythm, then the door opened with a click.

"So you arrived," A mysterious voice called.
"Enough with the small talk it's time to fight!" I shouted back.
"As you wish," Galacta Knight responded before charging straight at me.

I dodged and then began relentlessly attacking back.
I thought I might win this with ease, but that's when Galacta Knight hit me hard on my wing.
Quickly I got up and tried to fly, but I couldn't.

I picked up my sword and struck back when Galacta Knight swooped down with sword in hand.
Galacta Knight's sword lodged itself in mine, I was stuck in place.
I pushed back with everything I had and that's when I noticed a crack running through my sword. "SAY GOODBYE!" Galacta Knight shouted.

I was knocked back by the force of Galaxia, my sword breaking in half.
With a swift secondary swipe Galacta Knight knocked me of into the distance along with the broken Galaxia. I was thrown far past the cave where the others were.

My last memory was the others saying "Oh-no," in unison.
I hit a large body of water and wiggled around helplessly.
I sank to the seafloor then passed out.