ch. 4/recovery

After a couple of hours Felix was feeling better but still a bit icky. Bangchan came through and hugged Felix tightly "I'm so sorry that happened Felix we should've been more cautious with the cinnamon" sighed bangchan "it's alright I.N didn't mean it. It was a accident" replied Felix. this time hyunjin seemed less jealous knowing that he was almost like a father  to the group.

bangchan let go and led Felix towards the kitchen "here you must have almost no energy let me fix you something" said bangchan "oh noo. I'm completely fine you don't have to.. " replied Felix "no no. I will" as bangchan was baking some eggs for Felix I.N came in to apologize again "hey Felix I'm really sorry for what I did I feel horrible. The cap was loose and it just.. Opened" said I.N "yeah I understand it's okay".

Felix walked back to the room to take the tablets that had been left on the table. " Ughhh. I hate these" Felix groaned as hyunjin entered the room and put a blanket around his shoulders "you hate everything" he chuckled "Not true! " Felix replied.  "Yeah yeah" hyunjin said still giggling anyways how are you feeling? Alri- Felix was cut of by bangchans screeching "CHILDREN! BREAKFAST" Everyone giggled and ran through to the dinning room.