Chapter 51-53

Chapter 51

One month after the college entrance examination, Yunyun received good news from Jinshui City and Fenghuang County one after another. Not surprisingly, they all passed the entrance examination.

Peng Fusheng, Tan Leshui, and Lei Zongyang were all admitted to Peking University, Xin Yi wanted to study science and went to Tsinghua University, Lei Xiaoyang went to Industrial University, only Zhang Cailing felt that her review was mediocre, and she did not have the confidence to apply for schools in Beijing. Passed the exam.

For university matters, Granny Li, who has always been frugal, called her. She regretted not letting Cai Ling quit her job early to prepare for the exam like the others, otherwise she could have gone to a good school.

Yunyun can only comfort her, the competition is high in the first place, and it is a good thing to be admitted to university.

In the end, Granny Li also looked away, and said with a smile that since CRBT got the admission notice, many relatives have come to congratulate her and introduce her to CRBT, but she didn't agree.

Yunyun also laughed, and the two said a few words about the old yard before hanging up the phone.

Chinese New Year is coming, and she is also busy recently. Apart from preparing food for Chinese New Year, she also needs to clean up all the things in the room. The first batch of students starts school early, and the family wants to send their children to study early. God, of course Yunyun welcomes them to live at home.

"Sister-in-law Liu, I bought two more quilts and came back. You can spread the kang in the room outside the east wing." "

Hey, the seven rooms have been furnished. Is it enough for this time?" "

Almost enough Let's go."

They're all coming as a family, Director Peng's couple brought their son, Director Lei's couple brought two sons and a daughter, the junior uncle and aunt brought Xin Yi and Chen Xiang, and Tan Bowen's family of three.

When everyone arrives, Le Shui will live in a room with Lei Ying, Lei Zongyang, Lei Xiaoyang, and Peng Fusheng will live in a room, and Xin Yi and Chen Xiang will live in a room with Liang Chen. Anyway, the room is quite big, and it is definitely not a problem for three people to live in one room. question.

Yun Yun raised his feet and walked to the backyard: "When they come, they will probably stay at home for more than ten days. There are more than 20 people in the family. Is Chef Liu here busy cooking? How about asking two temporary workers to help?"

Sister-in-law Liu followed her, and said with a smile, "There's no need to find someone else, we're both here, come here quickly."

Yun Yun went to the storage room and saw several sacks of grain in the cabinet. There are also shelves full of all kinds of vegetables and fruits, which should be enough to eat. "They are all children of relatives. If you are too

busy at that time, ask them to help you. You are welcome.

"

, I asked for leave ten days in advance and set off, and arrived in Beijing on the 26th of the Lunar New Year. The Tan family also arrived around the same time as them.

Liang Huaijin was busy with work and couldn't spare time, so Liang Huaixian asked his brothers Han Wei and Chen Xuejun to borrow a car to pick him up at the train station, fearing that they didn't know each other, Yunyun took Liang Chen to pick him up too.

Liang Chen has been excited since the winter vacation. He was waiting for Brother Chun and Chen Xiang to come over. Every day, he would go to the storage room in the backyard to see how much delicious food his mother had saved, so that he could share it with them.