02 Princess of Mesozonia Kingdom

The next morning, Mike, Sophie and Amanda stumbled on a humanoid Parasaurolophus named Lumirah who is the princess of the Kingdom of Mesozonia in the fores

" Who are you?" Mike Albright asked.

" I'm Lumirah." Lumirah said.

" A humanoid parasaurolophus." Sophie O'Bannon said.

" A mutant maybe." Amanda Jacobsen said.

" I'm not a mutant. I came from the Kingdom of Mesozonia." Lumirah said.

" Kingdom of Mesozonia? I already heard about because my parents are close allies to your kingdom." Mike Albright said.

" There isn't much time because Dr. Z and the Alpha Gang plotted to collect all the dinosaur cards in order to rule the world." Lumirah said. " They poses serious threat to Kingdom of Mesozonia. But I'm dizzy."

" We'll take you to my house." Mike Albright said.

At Mike's house, Lumirah sat on the chair and explained it to Mike, Sophie and Amanda .

" As you can see, I am the silent guardian who is watching over Earth for months." Lumirah said. " Alpha Gang became a threat and tried to use those dinosaur cards for evil purposes. They plotted to take over the world. Dr. Z aiming his goal to become Dinosaur King."

" That's one thing I really didn't like about the Alpha Gang." Mike Albright said.

" That's the reason why I came here to stop the Alpha Gang and their evil plans." Lumirah said as she drinks one glass of water. " We Kingdom of Mesozonia have been watching over Earth for many months. Since after dinosaurs died out 65 million years due to meteorite impact, their spirits still lives, and watching over Earth for many times."

" You were the first one to came here to Earth so that means there are others like you." Sophie O'Bannon said.

" I've been sent here by my father who is the ruler of Kingdom of Mesozonia." Lumirah said. " He told me that I need to keep watching over Earth and stopped the Alpha Gang's evil plans."

" There is another dinosaur team called Team Magnum, they worked for my parents until Team Magnum went missing in action and I have not seen them since they went missing." Mike Albright said. " My elder sister Irene was the leader of Team Magnum."

" I wanted to know what happened to Team Magnum." Sophie O'Bannon said.

" This is weird now. Team Magnum have been gone missing for eight weeks." Mike Albright said.

" Did you just say eight weeks?" Sophie O'Bannon asked.

" Affirmative." Mike Albright said. " Hopefully, I could get the information about the Team Magnum's whereabouts."

Then, his Dino Holder detected another dinosaur sightings.

" Another dinosaur sighted." Mike Albright said. " In Manhattan, New York."

" We better go there." Sophie O'Bannon said.

" I'll come with you." Lumirah said.

" Do you want to exposed your half human half dinosaur identity to the public?" Amanda Jacobsen asked.

" I can transformed into a full human form." Lumirah said as she used her grass power to transformed into full human form, a 15-year old yellow ponytailed girl.

" Whoa. Did you actually do that?" Sophie O'Bannon asked.

" I have a grass power energy that is able to turned me into a fully human form." Lumirah said.