"I am needy"🔞

I was making pancakes in the kitchen for both Jimin and me while he was not at home. I had already come back from my work and now I was waiting for him.

I love him so much with my pure heart that I could do anything for him.... "When will he come back" I mumbled to myself and dialed his number on my phone.

He didn't answer which made me a little worried when suddenly the bell rang and I opened the door just to see my handsome boy standing there.

"Hey" he smiled. He always talks to me nicely even if his mood is kind of evil at his work. He doesn't know that I am aware of his anger issues because he always control them infront of me.

"Hiiii come on in" he came in while he was still smiling

"what's that smell?" He asked me and I turned around towards him after closing the door. "Oh uh" I suddenly ran towards the kitchen meanwhile he kept his bag on the living room's table.

My pancakes got ruined.

"What happened Yn!?" He asked when I didn't want to talk anymore.

"All pancakes are burned!" I cried.

"O my yn come here love" he took me to the bedroom and we sat at the edge of the bed together.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders which made me automatically fall into his chest.

We both remained quite. And I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry jimin" I said because I didn't know what to make for dinner after the pancakes got burned..

"Ynaaa?" He looked down at my face.

"Okay wait here" he stood up "I'll freshen up and after that I'll order smth for both of us to eat. Are you okay with that now?"

I loooked up and giggled "okieieiei jiminieeee"

                    ____________

I sat up on the bed while he was still taking a bath. Bored me, layed down on the bed and started to scroll through my phone.

I opened Google Chrome to search up a link but then my eyes laid on my search history. "Big cock men fucking his girlfriend" i chuckled on it.

It's hilarious to search up these kind of things when you're needy. I accidentally clicked on that link which made a video to pop up.

A bald men , with a big member was fucking a girl. Fuck.

My hands directly slipped into my panties. I moaned on the sounds that the men was making while fucking the girl. I knew I should stop but , I wasn't able to. My pussy started to drip into my panties and I tried to put my middle finger into my clit.

Fuck this is amazing.

"Uhuhmm.." someone coughed which made me look up and it was Jimin. He was still wet, his abs were making me feel more horny and needy that I just wanted him to fuck me.

He smirked and looked directly into my eye rather than my naked and wet pussy which made him look more hotter.

"What are you doing" he scoffed and bited his lips.

I quickly removed my hand from my dripping clit and pulled up my pajamas along with my panties.

"I-"

"Shhhh" he came forward and took my phone from my hands then looked upon my search history while I was just there staring at him.

"Big cock men fucking his girlfriend" he giggled while squinting his eyes.

Fuck, is this man cute or hot?

He looked into my eye which sent shivers down to my spine. I felt someone's hand around my cheeks and it was jimin's. I didn't realize when he started to play with my hairs.

"So you like it big mhmm?" He asked while he was still tucking my hairs behind my ear.

I suddenly stopped to blink and my heart beat increased asf. He was making me go crazy.

He came forward and then whispered in my ears "say it if you don't want daddy to punish you" he then went back to his work of playing with my hairs while biting and smirking his lips.

He knows what he just said and what he just did. He just tend to play.

I came forward to his ears "yes daddy" I whispered "I like it very big"

"Fuck" he scoffed and turned his head around than smacked Yn's ass.

She groaned but then bited her lips.

"You're so fucking hot slut" he said and slipped his hand under her shirt and opened her bra than removed it.

Her tits started to get visible through her shirt.

He made her lay down with himself and slides his hand to hold her breasts.

He held the right one tightly which made yn to groan in pain. But jimin got closer then licked her tits through her shirt.

"Fucking hell" he said while removing her shirt and pants.

He made his finger to enter inside yn's soft clit while she moaned in wanting more of him.

He moved his finger to dance on her dripping and sour pussy.

His finger started to get more and more wet after he kissed yn on her lips.

They played with each other's tongue inside.

He then removed his pants and boxers. Yn stared at his member than made her hand to touch it. She started to move her hand making him feel heaven.

Jimin then suddenly made yn sat on his legs. Yn understood what he wanted to do and that is why she move forward while holding her breasts.

She made his member to get stuck between her boobs. She started to move her breasts faster until he cummed.

"Fucking whore, you know how to do it mhm?" He said and pushed her upwards to his face with his legs.

This made her boobs to get straight on his mouth. He licked her tits while yn said smth.

"I'm a fucking whore daddy, just for you" she whispered in a childish voice.